(Closed) The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 9/12/10

posted 11 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
722 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ADBK2011 – I’m at #23 and I’ve been on it since Jan or Feb, I think. LittleMiss just took over the list a month or so ago and she’s the one who added the numbering system, which everyone seems to love! Not sure how long “The List” has been around though..

Post # 18
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Add me to the list please!! Although, hopefully this weekend, I’ll have to be taken off!

Post # 19
3260 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Number 61, same as my street address… maybe that’s good luck hahaha.

Can’t wait to be crossed out.

Post # 20
1497 posts
Bumble bee

@ADBK2011: the numbers came around as a marker for how long the person has been active on the ‘bee. i’ve been here since almost the beginning, hence the top billing. my time here has been almost 4 years [my profile says 3 but i was here before they created the profiles].

as far as this list, i don’t really remember when it was created but i’ve been on it since the beginning. anyone remember the first list? it was sometime last year right? have i been on this list for a whole year already?!

View original reply
@littlemissmango: seriously, i can’t wait either. so looking forward to the new number 1. i really hope their tenure isn’t as long as mine!

Post # 21
378 posts
Helper bee

@ADBK2011 The list was started by Mattel about 10 or 11 months ago. I’m number 11. can’t wait to get into the top 10!

Post # 22
2689 posts
Sugar bee

ADBK2011- I’ve been here for a year I think,hence #2 (used to be number 3) and I’ve been with my SO for 1yr and 8 months.LOL Yep, once he brought it up, I joined!

Post # 23
168 posts
Blushing bee

@littlemissmango: Hiii I’m Lindsey!  Can you add me to the waiting list?  Been with my guy for two years. 🙂

Post # 24
31 posts
Newbee

Hi! Can you add me to the list as well? Don’t know why I haven’t done this sooner! lol I’ve been with my awesome man for 4 years! = )

Post # 25
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Oh okay, thanks. I was just wondering. Hopefully we all will be off the list soon!

Post # 26
697 posts
Busy bee

Wahoo I am # 5!  Let’s see how long that lasts. :p

I found the third cake-dessert today, and I had to mention it to BF.  I’m sure he thinks I’m crazy and obsessed and such.  Ah well.

Congrats to everyone off the list!

Post # 28
409 posts
Helper bee

Sign me up for the Waiting List. I’m waiting…and waiting…and waiting… Undecided

Post # 29
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Congrats!! To the newly Engaged. Please add me to the list…Patiently waiting

Post # 30
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Add me to the list! I’m IMpatiently waiting!!

Post # 31
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow, this is a great idea numbering the list!

I cant believe I have been engaged long enough to be bumped… I was 4th june!

By The Way – I was on the list for about 6 months or so…. Since it was started by Mattel! My man proposed on our 5 year anniversary!

The topic ‘The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 9/12/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors