(Closed) The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 9/5/10

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
525 posts
Busy bee

Still on number 13 for me! So many people getting engaged it seems recently, but noone at the top of the list… Come on girls!

Post # 4
2312 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I moved up one. I think.Undecided

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

Hi!!

I would like to be scratched off the list…My honey proposed to me last Friday….yay! We went to a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. I kinda had an idea that something was up, because he was acting weird all night. After our meal, he had the waiter bring our “dessert ” in a to go box…and when I opened it, there was a ring box inside!!! He got up and asked the question, that I waited my whole life to hear, and of course  I said yes, while crying at the same time. I was so into the moment, I didnt realize everyone in the restaurant clapping and cheering (found that out afterward). Last weekend was a really good weekend. Now, let the planning begin! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
39 posts
Newbee

I would love to be added to the list!  Thanks!

Post # 7
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

no worries about not moving lmm, i’m still firmly entrenched at #1.

Post # 8
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m hoping to be off it really soon based on our recent discussions. Then everyone (except tea =( ) can move up a spot!

Post # 9
1109 posts
Bumble bee

I keep checking to see if maybe I am no longer #6, or perhaps somehow even off of the list, but no, it does not happen. πŸ™

Congrats to all who have made it off of the list! πŸ˜€

Post # 10
108 posts
Blushing bee

I would like to be added to the list too πŸ™‚

Post # 11
525 posts
Busy bee

ohh sounds exciting quirkyparsnip!

Post # 12
39 posts
Newbee

What is the story with the numbering system?  Everyone keeps talking about moving up in numbers.  I’m guessing it’s based on how long a person has been on the list, like #1 has been on the list the longest.  Am I right?

Post # 13
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hello!   After lurking for several months, I would like to be added to the waiting list please!!!  Maybe being added will give me some good luck and my boyfriend will pop the question!

Post # 14
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

@happytoBEEhere: yup. we numbered everyone based on their time on the ‘bee [i’ve been around since the middle of the first generation of bees…i actually predate the majority of the bees!]. newcomers are added to the list as they request. it just started out as a way to keep track of engagements.

Post # 15
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Lol tea “firmly entrenched..”

I think I moved up a few to 25 but I haven’t been around the last few weeks.. too busy moving across the country to live with my (still) boyfriend!

Post # 16
1109 posts
Bumble bee

So I was just thinking, how long  has it been since I signed up for Weddingbee?

One year, a few weeks ago.  

Let’s see how the next year pans out, if I ever leave position #6…

The topic ‘The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 9/5/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors