Post # 17
345 posts
Helper bee

It’s hard to believe I’m at number 4 now 🙄

Post # 19
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I really wouldn’t want my wedding on a holiday. Would rather it be it’s own holiday lol I would love a May or June wedding. I would even settle for September or early October. I want the weather to be warm. My SO has the ring so fingers crossed my proposal should be soon!

Post # 20
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

Geeze… I’ve jumped a lot on this list, hahaha. I’m glad, though! That hopefully means many of those who were on for a while have now gotten engaged. I haven’t been on in a while to see.

OMG. So I officially know for a fact I belong on here. I joined in October on a wild whim and contemplated asking to be removed multiple times. WELL. Today my boyfriend and I were looking at a house, which I asked my dad and stepmom to come up and see, too. I wanted my dad to help us and let us know what to look for, etc.

Well, at one point my boyfriend had my dad walk over because he wanted to ask him about something “over there” (another part of the basement which we had been checking out and looking at the writing and plumbing to check for problems). I unintentionally heard him asking my dad about marriage, forced myself to stay calm, and told my stepmom we shouldn’t wait for them and just head upstairs.

So I am most definitely officially waiting!

As for the question, I want a mid-fall-ish wedding, ideally, so there’s not really any special days to intentionally aim for or avoid. The latest I’d want it is on Halloween, which would be fun and anything in the last two weeks would probably be a masquerade themed wedding because I think those are really fun and classy.

Post # 22
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

I’d avoid it! As PP said, I’d like it to be more uniquely special to us.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 01/01/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors