(Closed) The Waiting List 01/11/16

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What kind of weather have you been having this week?

Sunny

Storms

Snow

Rainy

Cloudy

Sleet

Clear

Windy

• Post # 16
    662 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  oh yes! Youll love it! Dont forget to check out the CN tower…And if you have time to check out the wineries and the falls in Niagara  (approx 45 mins from Toronto ) πŸ™‚

Post # 17
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I’m from California.  We are finally getting some rain!!

Post # 18
    155 posts
    Blushing bee

NYC here. Incredibly still waiting for the first snowfall of the season… Likely tomorrow night.

Post # 19
    78 posts
    Worker bee

I’ve almost been *waiting* to fall into the top 10. Finally #10!! Woo hoo! I remember a thread that said to guess what number you will be when you get taken off the list and I was # thirty something at the time. I asked my SO to pick a number between 1 and 3x and he chose 10! At first I thought that was a ridiculously low number but maybe he will be right! He has the ring but I suspect he’s waiting until sometime around Valentine’s Day. Great job with the list! I’ll keep you posted 😊

Post # 20
    19 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2016

I’m from Vancouver BC and we have been getting lots of rain :).  Not a surprise though… 

Hoping to to be off the list in the next month :).  

Ive got a feeling it will be soon πŸ’œ. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  suzy1333.
    Post # 21
    113 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    topshelfprincess:  I can relate; I’m down in Orange County and it was pouring buckets… we even had a tornado warning! So bizarre. It’s sunny today though πŸ™‚

Post # 22
    1459 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Congrats on becoming the list keeper missZ31! And congratulations to all the ladies who have left the list recently!

Number 118! πŸ˜€ *really* wanna get in those double digits!

Weather has been so bad here (UK near Reading) since Christmas T.T just miserable

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  AylaRabbit.
    Post # 23
    18 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: Destin, Florida Beach

you can add me to the list please!

Post # 24
    113 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Congrats on your new list keepership!

I’m in Philadelphia, looking for maybe our first snow of the season. Saw some flurries earlier but nothing’s sticking yet. It can stay away in my opinion. 

Post # 25
    8 posts
    Newbee

Congrats to the newly engaged!  It’s snowing in Boston- not much maybe an inch expected tonight and has been a bit chilly, down to the 20’s or teens overnight a few times in the last week.  There’s barely been any snow yet this year, which is strange after last year’s snow-pocalypse!  Last year’s snow season didn’t really get going until Super Bowl weekend, so we’ll see how it goes in the next month!

Post # 26
    114 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

I live in Michigan. We’ve gotten several inches of snow since Monday. It’s been windy so the drifting has been bad. I’m ready for spring already.

Post # 27
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies!I’m already at 26…pretty sure I lost my bet lol.I never thought I would get this far in the list so quickly!

I guess I will be close to the top ten when we do get engaged.We looked at rings last night,so he has a pretty good idea of what I like and what I don’t…now it’s his turn to get things moving!

Post # 28
    700 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

It’s been pretty cold this week… alternating between snow, then a minor thaw, then a freeze, then more snow. Driving conditions are terrible, and ice under a layer of powder snow is so dangerous while walking. We’re in eastern Ontario. 
    I’m going on holiday next week and I.can.not.wait. 

Post # 29
    80 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Please take me off the list πŸ™‚  #24 is engaged! 

Post # 30
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2016

Take 124 off the list! He proposed right before Christmas and I just haven’t gotten a chance to get on here and announce!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 01/11/16’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors