Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee

Hilarious that I’m number 214! 2/14 is our anniversary  

Post # 4
777 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

ut oh I have made it into the double digits. Does that mean my proposal is getting closer and closer lol.

Post # 6
203 posts
Helper bee

Hi MissHoney. I’m a returning Bee and would like to go (back) on the Waiting List. I’m still with the same Boyfriend or Best Friend as when I was last on here (3 years ago), but thanks to some rotten times, engagement was last thing on our minds. Now though, after 6 years together… maybe…?

Huge congrats to all the engaged Bees! 

Post # 7
63 posts
Worker bee

MissHoney:  Please add me to the list.  Sigh.  Trying to wait patiently… hooray for the Bee!

Post # 8
345 posts
Helper bee

I’m down to #43. I’m getting nervous at this point. I wonder if I’m going to be #1 before it happens.

Post # 9
1551 posts
Bumble bee

You can take #180 off the list! After NINE short years, I’m finally officially engaged. Yay! He proposed privately as we walked home from dinner. And then he proceeded to tell me about how long he’s been trying to propose and all his grand proposal plans that didn’t work out. Good luck everyone else ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
2020 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I’m down to 87… I kind of like that number. Still think I’ll be in the 60’s maybe 70’s if I’m lucky. The ring must be in his posession now, trying my best not to look around too much considering I want it to be a surprise. Next trip is planned for June, wonder if I’ll have to wait that long!

Good luck being patient ladies!!

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee

Wow, a lot of lucky ladies last week!

Post # 12
107 posts
Blushing bee

Please remove me from list. Not engaged but would still like to be removed ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, and congrats to all the newly engaged bees! 

Post # 13
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

You can take me off the list #55!  I got engaged on January 18th, will post my proposal story when I have a chance!

Post # 14
2020 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

MangoBreezy:  Congrats girl!! Can’t wait to read about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
697 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Akron, OH

You can take #155 off the list! 

Oh wait .. Jk, I’m still waiting (: lol

I plan to be off this coming month though! So excited! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 01/25/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors