(Closed) The Waiting List 01/25/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is your favorite part about SO?
    Personality : (37 votes)
    58 %
    Hair : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Face(Eyes, lips, and nose) : (5 votes)
    8 %
    Body : (0 votes)
    Butt : (5 votes)
    8 %
    Intelligence : (7 votes)
    11 %
    "Junk" : (0 votes)
    Other : (9 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 2
    41 posts
    Newbee

Hello, please can I be (bee?) added to the list? thanks! I’m not sure about Valentine’s plans… I always go out to chinatown with my two best friends on the 14th itself. Sometimes my boyfriend and I plan something for the day before / after, sometimes we don’t! 

Post # 3
    1271 posts
    Bumble bee

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!

I voted Intelligence but then I saw Personality! Oh well – I love his broad shoulders and slim waist, but it’s definitely his mind that does it for me.

We don’t do anything for Valentines (no cards etc) and I’m on 24/7 call with work so we’ll probably just chill out.

Post # 4
    132 posts
    Blushing bee

My SO and I are going to our favorite restaurant Fogo de Chao then a movie! We’ve celebrated all of our big achievements at Fogo, and it’s the best food. We also love to go to the movies together ~2 times a month. Unfortunately, due to Fogo being so busy on actual Valentine’s Day we’re going the day before.

My my favorite things about him are his eyes, the little gap between his teeth, and his silliness. πŸ˜‹

Post # 5
    788 posts
    Busy bee

I chose other for the poll, the first thing I was attracted to and love about my SO is how tall he is. πŸ™‚

As for Valentine’s Day…we don’t have any concrete plans yet. Our church is doing a “date night” Saturday night the 13th that we might attend. I work for a state agency so he is checking at work to see if he can get that Monday off of work (it’s President’s Day) with me so we can celebrate for 3 days. It is our 6th anniversary on Valentine’s Day.

Might be nice to do the church date night on the 13th and have a romantic night in for the 14th since so many people will be out that night. We’ll see! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
    471 posts
    Helper bee

Thank you, thank you @MissZ31!

Post # 7
    492 posts
    Helper bee

Congrats engaged bees!!! SO and I don’t have any plans yet. 2/14 is the walking dead premiere so we defnitely need to plan something for saturday but it might just be dinner. 

Post # 8
    260 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

Can I pick my least favorite part?? SO is in major need of a hair cut but he’s convinced he’s going to grow it out to pony tail length like it was in high school when we met! Right now it’s starting to cover his eyes and I feel like a mother telling him to get it out of his face- so not sexy πŸ™ 

We haven’t started talking about Valentine’s day yet but my birthday is 5 days after so we’ll probably do dinner or something. Nothing fancy.

Post # 9
    164 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2017 - Chase Court

Thanks, everyone for the nice words about my blizzard engagement! Here are some ring pics as requested! 

Post # 10
    662 posts
    Busy bee

I just love my SOs personality. He’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met and treats me like a queen. He is so loving and his humour definitely matches mine which is great. I can literally sit in silence with him and enjoy his presence. It’s amazing. HE’S amazing.

For Valentines day, we’ll be going to Niagara Falls with both of our families since it falls on the same weekend as Family Day here in Canada. That’s our family tradition every year πŸ™‚

Post # 11
    113 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

190, moving on up!

What I love most about my SO is that he is just completely adorable (and goofy) and can always cheer me up no matter how down I feel. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin around another person and it is such a relief to start and end my days with him. I can see myself doing it for the rest of my life. πŸ™‚ [/sappy ]

I am meeting him at his work on Friday the 12th so we can go eat at our favorite restaurant, Vedge. We may go ice skating on Saturday, since he’s been promising to teach me how, but that’s about it. We are extremely lazy on the weekends and I’m fine with that.

Post # 12
    127 posts
    Blushing bee

Add me to the list please. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
    31 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2016

Hello new here! Can I be added. I know its coming as we have picked out a ring. Just don’t know whenΒ 

Post # 14
    1459 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

112! Speeding on up πŸ˜€

It’s super cliché but I love my bf’s humour, and you can tell he loves making me laugh in turn <3

For Valentine’s day we’ll be in Iceland and maybe seeing the Northern Lights! Super romantic! It’s with my parents so… Significantly less romantic XD every one but me is really excited and I’m just worried about being cold haha.

Post # 15
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2017

I love my boyfriend kidness. He is literally the sweetest and mosst loving person to everyone! Whenever we see a homeless person he always buys them some food and sits down and talks to them for a while. 

and he’s very patient….. Clearly I am not! 

Valentine’s Day we actually won’t even be together this year because I have to go home to do a test! so hopefully we can come up with some ideas before hand!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 01/25/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors