(Closed) The Waiting List 01/25/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is your favorite part about SO?
    Personality : (37 votes)
    58 %
    Hair : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Face(Eyes, lips, and nose) : (5 votes)
    8 %
    Body : (0 votes)
    Butt : (5 votes)
    8 %
    Intelligence : (7 votes)
    11 %
    "Junk" : (0 votes)
    Other : (9 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 31
    107 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2018

The thing I love best about my SO is his sense of humor. I used to hardly ever laugh. I didn’t find the humor in most things. But with him it is like i can see the world thru his eyes. He makes me laugh! Even when I don’t want to or when I’m angry at him! Which of couse makes me angrier that he’s making me laugh. It is as if I had been missing this entire side of a relationship that I didn’t even know I was missing until I met him.

Post # 32
    179 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

MissZ31:  Thank you! Right now the hardest part is getting my paddle signs made. Bf and I work similar schedules so I don’t have tons of time home alone to work on them. he plays on a rec volleyball team with some coworkers so Tuesday I was able to get all the shapes traced and handles painted. I’ve been taking pictures in case they come out nicely and anyone is interested in a tutorial later on.

Post # 33
    114 posts
    Blushing bee

wishmrscook:  Yeah, I think that’s the stance I’m gonna take too. At least then it’ll be nice regardless of what happens. Generally I have to plan everything if I want to do anything special, and I just don’t feel like it right now.

Post # 34
    102 posts
    Blushing bee

I am so excited that this list and board exist. Wow. Today is my first day learning about this lovely site. My bf and I have been together for 3.5 years – always talk about our future wedding and our future children and buying a house, but waiting for a proposal has been awful. I did get upset about it openly multiple times, oops

So please, add me to this list! Seeing others in the same boat is so therapeutic. 

I voted personality. Valentine’s day we will be going to a B&B in our favorite area of New Husband with my sister and brother-in-law. 

Post # 35
    5 posts
    Newbee

MissZ31:  Add me to the list please 🙂 We talked about it and he said it will happen between now and this summer! So excited!!

Post # 37
    96 posts
    Worker bee

Hey there! Could you cross off #50 from the list? Just got engaged while on vacation this past Tuesday! He proposed on Flamenco beach, Puerto Rico after a walk to watch the sunrise. 🙂 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 01/25/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors