The Waiting List – 02/04/2019

posted 3 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
227 posts
Helper bee

Would you mind adding me, please? Also, how have you been? Feeling any better?

Post # 5
227 posts
Helper bee

DaniGirl03 :  I’m sorry it’s been so rough :/ Hopefully the recovery process will be easy on everyone and that the worst stress will die down soon. It’s a lot all at once, so hopefully listkeeper isn’t one too many hats to wear. I hope you don’t feel like you have to keep this up, the Bee will live. Take care of yourself, you do so much already!

ETA Totally did not see your second post. I’m glad you’re giving yourself a break.

Post # 6
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - City, State

Add me please! Officially waiting since December and hoping to be engaged by April 😊

Post # 7
526 posts
Busy bee

Thank you so much for posting this! I would love to take over your role, at least for the next few months, but I can’t do that until the technical issues with the site are resolved 🙁 I had a list all written up, but it wouldn’t let me post. Best of luck finding someone in the meantime!

Post # 8
1644 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you for posting the list!! Hoping someone can take over for you and hoping all goes well with everything you are going through. Hugs. 

Post # 10
257 posts
Helper bee

Can the new listkeeper add me? Ring has been purchased and shipping this week, so now I’m officially waiting!

Post # 11
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2021 - British Columbia, Canada

DaniGirl03 :  Fingers crossed you and your family have smooth sailing throughout the rest of your recovery time. And thank you for all you’ve done!

I actually changed my username from alliebear2289 (was 23rd on the list) and just got engaged in December but would definitely be willing to take over the list. I can commit the time and lurk the Bee on a very regular basis but would definitely defer to any bees with more seniority that would be interested in taking up the torch from you 🙂

Post # 12
102 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :  sorry that you’ve been having such a rough ride! I hope this year is kinder to you.

I actually got engaged in October so whoever takes over can I be taken off the list please!

Post # 13
526 posts
Busy bee

DaniGirl03 :  I saved the list in a Word document and copy-pasted. When I tried to post, I got an error that said “foreign alphabets are not allowed.”

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Add me to the list. We went ring shopping in January and now I’m just waiting for the proposal! It can’t come soon enough!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors