The Waiting List – 02/04/2019

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 17
34 posts
Newbee

I’m a currently waiting bee and would be willing to take over the list. I’m not real active but lurk regularly.

Post # 18
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - City, State

Can you please change my username on the list? I use to be vancin86 but I think you have me on the list as vancini86. Thanks 

Post # 19
235 posts
Helper bee

I AM ON THE LIST,

I am on the Bee every day!! and I would LOVE to take over the list indefinately OR whatever the Bee wants ahaha 🙂

I only use a computer so no tech issues on this side at all.

giphy (2)

Post # 20
11 posts
Newbee

Please take me off the list!!! I got engaged yesterday! Almost a year after I got on the list. 

Post # 21
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

DaniGirl03 :  mel2 – 09/17/2018 (110)

Im officially off the list! This past weekend was our anniversary. We went to dinner at an intimate wine bar and he proposed at the table. Our table was a little secluded so it was a special moment with just the two of us. Ive never seen him look so handsome, it was absolutely perfect! I cant wait to marry him – he is my best friend and favorite person in the world! <3

Post # 22
2 posts
Wannabee

Can you please add me to the list? My boyfriend and I went ring shopping back in December and we will probably  be getting engaged sometime before October! 

Post # 23
73 posts
Worker bee

I can be added to the list. Hopefully I will be off in the next couple of months! 

Post # 24
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chaska, MN

I would love to be added! He apparently bought the ring 2 weeks ago 😍

Post # 25
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - City, State

Please remove me it happened tonight!!! 

Post # 26
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

I’m off the list, he proposed in St. Lucia!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors