The Waiting List: 02/16/2021

posted 8 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
34 posts
Newbee

Please remove me from the list! I got my proposal on 2/13/21. Best long, Valentine’s Day weekend ever! I’m still floating!

Post # 4
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2022

We rented a little cabin in the mountains with a hot tub and spent the weekend hiking and drinking some wine 🙂 it was the best V day yet!

Post # 5
720 posts
Busy bee

we got a cocktail at a new spot in town, and realize immediately we had found our venue… then we went ballroom dancing (our new-ish couple’s hobby). It was perfect and low key, and so much fun. 

Post # 7
34 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@workingonmynightcheese:  Sorry, bees, for holding out on the details! My now fiance and I went out for a walk this past Saturday, as we do quite often, and when we reached a clearing on the trail, I pulled out my phone to snap some scenic photos of the snow-covered landscape and he pulled out the ring box, got down on one knee and proposed. I’m so happy!! I love my ring!! It is a little loose maybe by like .25 or so. It tends to slides on my finger. I did get a clear grip from Amazon as a temporary fix but that makes it really tight. Any tips or suggestions for this?

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@honeybee4872:  please add me to the list! 7 years later I’ve just logged in and read all my old, slightly naive but hopeful comments about my last relationship that petered out sadly without an engagement. I’m in a new relationship of 3 years and this time it’s going to happen 💍🤩💎

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@sweetp88:  Wow! You might be the only Bee to get engaged before officially getting on the list! Congrats

Post # 10
21 posts
Newbee

My guy and I are not Valentines Day type of people, so we just did what we love doing… cooking a nice dinner at home! I had to work that day so he did the grocery shopping and asked me what I wanted to eat that night. I said “Whatever you want” and I came home to him surprising me with a full charcuterie spread, my favorite wine, and lobsters that he cooked himself. 

Initially thought he would propose between Feb and May, but it’s looking more like May-Oct now. No chance we could pull off planning a Fall elopement this year, so here’s hoping for a Fall 2022 one. Cheers!

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

Could I be added to the waiting list please? My boyfriend has the ring and said that a proposal will happen before summer!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors