(Closed) The Waiting List 02/01/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is your go to drink in the morning??
    Water : (13 votes)
    17 %
    Coffee : (34 votes)
    44 %
    Tea : (17 votes)
    22 %
    Pop/Soda/Cola : (6 votes)
    8 %
    Smoothie : (3 votes)
    4 %
    Energy drink : (1 votes)
    1 %
    Protein shake/fitness shake : (0 votes)
    Juice : (2 votes)
    3 %
    Milk : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 16
    441 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2018 - Parklands, Quendon Hall

Woo no. 209! The waiting begins! 

Good old English tea first thing in the morning…and throughout the day, for that matter!

Post # 17
    179 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

I have to have my coffee or else I’m a foggy mess all day. I work with a bunch of fellow caffeine junkies and one day we were running low on coffee pods and our next order hadn’t come it yet and we joked that in the name of workplace harmony, we must not ever run out of coffee.

Post # 18
    492 posts
    Helper bee

congratulations engaged bees!! I’m in the top 20 & will be there awhile. LOL

I drink either a shake or a can of coke every morning. Those choices wake me up. Coffee makes me sleepy.

Post # 19
    168 posts
    Blushing bee

Holding steady in the top 40!

I try to drink a glass of ice water first thing, but it’s iced coffee all day for me. Cafe Bustelo, double brew, dash of H&H. Only reason I’ve still got a job, I’m sure!

Post # 20
    148 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

i’ve been board browsing long enough, it was time to make an account!

add me to the list 

Post # 21
    31 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2016

Coffee as per my username hehe

Post # 22
    662 posts
    Busy bee

I have either tea or coffee in the morning but I couldn’t choose both 👎

Post # 23
    46 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2017

Id like to be added I have a feeling even though he says before October that really it will be over the summer whilst on a family holiday with all our kids

Post # 25
    30 posts
    Newbee

#86 right now, still waiting….
    MissZ31: probably gonna be single digits before it happens too 

Post # 26
    31 posts
    Newbee

I drink earl grey tea first thing in the morning when I get to work! But 1-2x a month I treat myself and get a tall nonfat vanilla latte from Starbucks 🙂

I’m currently #191, but I know it’s not going to happen for another 3-4 months (depends on when Boyfriend or Best Friend gets a job near me and we start solidifying plans to move in together) so I’m going to guess that I’ll be in the double digits. I think I’ll be #70-80 by the time it happens!

Post # 27
    1 posts
    Wannabee

Hi all, I am new here and I’d like to be added to the list. I’ve been with Boyfriend or Best Friend for 2,5 years and hoping for a summer wedding in 2016 but no proposal in sight yet 🙁

Post # 28
    3 posts
    Wannabee

I’d like to be added to the list too! I’m so glad I’m not the only one pokeing around here awaiting the much anticipated question lol  

Post # 30
    550 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

I am a Gilmore Girl when it comes to coffee… Must have in the morning! Funny thing is though, if for some reason I don’t, I don’t miss or crave it or get headaches. I just love the taste, warmth, jolt, and ritual. 

I started making sure I drink a glass of water in the mornings right away as well though, I get nervous and conscious about hydration.

IF I have tea, it’s typically Earl Grey or a mint blend. Love tea too!

Waiting update: SO has been really putting out the vibe that it is coming soon! He hasn’t said so specifically, but he’s talking a lot about it and making it sound as if it’s right around the corner. He has said that he is waiting until after my friends wedding in late March, so I know it won’t be till April at least.

I HAD been thinking it wouldn’t be until summer or later, buuut…feels sooner…and now I’m mildly panicking too. Lol!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 02/01/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors