Post # 1
Welcome to the February 5, 2018 Waiting List!
This is a list of bees that are currently in relationships and are currently waiting for a proposal from their significant other. As these bees get engaged they are crossed off the list and a blurb about their engagement is posted. Each week a new list is posted to reflect new additions and recent proposals.
For more information and trivia about the waiting list and the waiting list clean up, click here:https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-waiting-list-rules-and-info/
Getting added: if you would like to be added to the list, please ask to be added in a comment below and you will show up on next week’s list!
Getting crossed off: when you become engaged, please share the happy news in a comment on the current list. Remember to inform me of your proposal or you won’t get crossed off!
These are the bees that have received proposals in the last week and are now off the waiting list.
Determinedbee is engaged. She was proposed to while in Riviera Maya on a surprise birthday trip. He planned it all and it was absolutely perfect!
- Tiger29 – 2/13/2012 (207)
- Misstiff – 8/6/2012 (189)
- Missmarple – 9/2/2013 (325)
- MissZ31 – 2/3/2014 (325)
- Miley3820 – 8/11/2014 (243)
- Diddles112230 – 12/28/2014 (193)
- Wannabemrsb – 3/15/2015 (245)
- Skaftafell – 7/20/2015 (211)
- Thequeenofzamunda – 8/9/2015 (237)
- Kaeleighr – 9/29/2015 (238)
- Kaitlynbrooke – 11/16/2015 (237)
- Gorgrousgarnet – 12/14/2015 (238)
- Hopeful2016 – 1/11/2016 (209)
- Armychica06 – 4/26/2016 (148)
- Averria – 5/23/2016 (159)
- Heartburn – 6/20/2016 (170)
- Lofticries – 7/18/2016 (171)
- Mrsgee2bee – 8/15/2016 (175)
- Nebulacharm – 10/10/2016 (105)
- Alletheottb -10/31/2016 (117)
- Hpgreys -11/14/2016 (124)
- Msmousingdeep – 11/21/2016 (127)
- Mcstuffins – 11/28/2016 (135)
- Blissfulheart – 12/19/2016 (139)
- Twoflowers – 1/9/2017 (135)
- Bennybee – 1/16/2017 (144)
- Littlemisspetite – 3/13/2017 (171)
- Princessg56 – 4/3/2017 (175)
- Plannerpersonality – 4/3/2017 (178)
- Varalidaine – 5/1/2017 (119)
- Girlfriendph – 5/8/2017 (120)
- Lawbee2b -5/8/2017 (122)
- Ohra – 6/5/2017 (131)
- Iomi – 7/10/2017 (129)
- Xxbutterfly – 7/17/2017 (129)
- Jeshicat – 7/24/2017 (133)
- Annann91 – 7/24/2017 (138)
- Pearlworld – 7/24/2017 (139)
- Clcbride – 8/7/2017 (139)
- Bee1432019 – 8/7/2017 (140)
- Klily – 8/14/2017 (139)
- Mrsrn – 8/14/2017 (140)
- Livingmyfairytale – 8/14/2017 (142)
- Crazycorei – 8/14/2017 (145)
- Prettydetails – 8/14/2017 (147)
- Hismrsinabit – 8/14/2017 (148)
- Futuremrsbodeau – 8/21/2017 (148)
- Bbk8 – 8/28/2017 (149)
- Misspixel – 8/28/2017 (151)
- Kindnessisfree – 9/4/2017 (150)
- Imfromvenus -9/11/2017 (147)
- Hopefulmrsm – 9/11/2017 (148)
- Tinktink10 – 9/11/2017 (150)
- Futuremisseswells -9/18/2017 (150)
- Vicks23 – 9/18/2017 (151)
- Catthebee – 10/2/2017 (147)
- Goblin – 10/9/2017 (93)
- Danigirl03 – 10/9/2017 (95)
- Mariposies123 – 10/9/2017 (96)
- Clipclop1023 – 10/16/2017 (97)
- Alicebee123 – 10/16/2017 (98)
- PinkPenguin – 10/23/2017 (100)
- Alexiamichelle -10/30/2017 (101)
- Milkjar – 10/30/2017 (104)
- Sparklez11909 – 10/30/2017 (105)
- Kokoro – 10/30/2017 (106)
- Katkat 85 – 11/6/2017 (97)
- Dogsbody92 – 11/6/2017 (100)
- Wannabeskinnybride2013 – 11/20/2017 (94)
- Loj5217 – 11/27/2017 (92)
- Intosocal – 11/27/2017 (93)
- Mermaid334 – 11/27/2017 (94)
- Haleydee8682 – 12/4/2017 (94)
- Helovesnikki – 12/4/2017 (95)
- Itsachickenwingthing – 12/4/2017 (97)
- Beeleez – 12/18/2017 (95)
- Academicgarden – 12/18/2017 (96)
- Coffeebean87 – 12/18/2017 (97)
- Peacebethejourney – 12/18/2017 (98)
- Missmollybee – 12/25/2017 (96)
- Honeybee4872 – 12/25/2017 (97)
- Squigglepops – 12/25/2017 (98)
- Notourengagementanymore – 01/01/2018 (94)
- Vanillacustard – 01/01/2018 (95)
- Gummybear0621 – 01/08/2018 (93)
- Bznsno – 01/08/2018 (94)
- Mandalou – 01/08/2018 (95)
- Danielledewd – 01/15/2018 (92)
- Mplsliz18 – 01/15/2018 (93)
- 300bride – 01/22/2018 (92)
- Mia07 – 01/30/2018 (92)
- Goldenhoney – 01/29/2018 (93)
- lovebee15 – 01/29/2018 (94)
- TheSanguineRose – 01/29/2018 (95)
- Jvirginia – 01/29/2018 (96)
- Cream – 01/29/2018 (97)
Post # 2
This weeks question for discussion:
Have you already picked your future engagement ring? If you haven’t do you have a dream ring etc?
Of course please share pics if you have them, we’ll use sparkles to cheer us up while we’re waiting.
Post # 3
We picked out my ring together on BlueNile and he ordered it a few weeks ago. It’s been in the house for over 2 weeks! I don’t want to see the ring in person until he’s proposing and putting it on my finger…but there’s a pretty good possibility that I go and stare at it on the website ALL the time.
I spent a lot of time over the years looking at engagement rings (I was in a 6 year relationship prior to where I am now where he strung me along for a good 2 years saying it would happen “soon” so I had a lot of time to search) and always flip flopped and would find something I thought I loved and then completely would change my mind. I worried about getting a ring and then having regret later on because my preferences changed. That fear disappeared when I saw this ring. Which is funny because it’s not what I imagined falling in love with…but I know that this is 100% the ring for me!
I know that it will be in yellow gold as that is what I requested (my mom, grandma, and aunt all have wedding sets in yellow gold) and I also know that it is a .7 carat center diamond. Can’t wait to finally have it and be able to announce our engagement! 🙂
Post # 4
- Wedding: St. petersburg, FL
SO and I went to go pick out a setting together at a local jewelry store back in October. The closest thing I can find to what I remember of the ring is this picture:
But I can’t really remember if this is it or not – as long as he gets this general idea, I know I will be ecstatic! We decided on a .6 center round brilliant, but I’ll just be happy when he proposes! We are planning a trip to Rome next month, so i’m really hoping it will be then. 🙂
Post # 5
i get the vibe of such excitement from your posts! I can’t wait to hear the good news from you hopefully one day soon! So I’ve picked the ring I want but he doesn’t want us to look together as he strongly feels this is his responsibility as a man – he’s the chivalrous type so that always adds to the romance. That being said, he did ask me to try some rings on and send him an example of what I’d like and after much deliberation I’ve settled on this ;
Fingers crossed itll be something like what I get! But I’m sure I’ll love whatever he chooses as he knows what I like and has great taste 😜
Post # 6
Every time I log on I’m like, first things first check on you. To look for the proposal. I call it my 300 watch lol.
I’m not a big fan of yellow gold, but I like this so pretty!
I look at my ring pics all the time!
Post # 7
yey another one to add to my proposal watch list.
Post # 8
I do the same thing. I have a couple bees that I know are close to their proposals. Every time I’m on I check for a proposal.
I’m sure he’ll choose something lovely and close to what you want. I don’t think any man is going to intentionally get you something they know you won’t like.
Post # 9
Here’s mine, First two photos are my inspiration photos. Bottom two are the sketches I went through with the jeweler and what I gave to him, when I sat down with my FH and him. So we’ll see what the eventual ring looks like. I’m not allowed to see it or know anything else until proposal. Which seems ages away, and will make me lose my mind between now and then lol.
Post # 10
I’m glad you get an excited vibe because that’s exactly how I feel! This site is the only place I can vent about everything I’m holding in from my friends and family. I can’t wait for him to propose so that I can let me family and friends be excited with me! It’s kind of a thrill though…having a fun little secret from everyone. Here we are secretly planning out our elopement and no one has a clue! 😉
Ok that’s just too sweet of you! Thank you so much for being excited for me…love the 300 watch haha! Sorry for disappointing you…I completely thought it would have happened by now! My SO isn’t the most romantic guy in the world so I didn’t think he’d take much time deciding how he wanted to propose…I more just thought he’d think, “I have the ring, let’s use it!” Apparently I was wrong! Hoping to not be waiting come Valentine’s Day. If it’s much farther than that I don’t know what I’ll do. I still know where the ring is and it’s driving me slightly crazy!
I get your opinion on yellow gold as I know most people aren’t as keen on it anymore. My family is a bunch of redheads and it just looks better on us than white gold does. Most of the jewelry that I wear tends to be yellow or rose gold.
Post # 11
- Wedding: St. petersburg, FL
That is beautiful! I love sapphires, and want to incorporate them in a wedding band. Beautiful ring!
Post # 12
The sapphires have extra significance since we had our first date in September. We don’t normally do much for our anniversary. Normally just a date night at home. It’s his deceased wife’s birthday, he came out with me for our first date, because it’s one of those hard days for him and it was an evening I had free. Thanksgiving is a much bigger deal for us, we had a lot of milestones that weekend for us and it’s when we both really knew.
I have an obsession with vintage. I have since I was a teenager, my daily style is a mix of vintage and modern. I’m also a bit over the top, and I love that the ring style is a bit over the top like me. It feels so much like me. It will be completely bezel set though. I don’t like snagging my rings on stuff.
Post # 13
Exactly. I feel like this waiting list is a real little community. Nice to have women encouraging and excited for one another. That design is glorious! Very regal.
Aww we all need little things to ourselves in this world as oversharing seems to be becoming the norm. I’ve decided on keeping the engagement a secret for at least 3-4 weeks afterward. I’ll be letting my immediate family know, but friends, extended and distant family and most CERTAINLY social media will catch up a few weeks later. I just want my heavenly bubble to last as long as it can!
Post # 14
I love our little “waiting bee” community here, I’m so happy to celebrate for each and every single bee who gets their ring and proposal. It’s one of my fave parts of being the listkeeper. Is being in the conversations and knowing who’s getting close to their proposal and then checking for their proposals. I have so much excitement each time I see a bee come off the list.
My favorite part of Mondays is updating the list and hearing the joy come through in every single engagement posted on the list.
Post # 15
I’m not much of a social media person at all. I do have a presence with a Facebook and an Instagram…I will post pictures on Facebook here and there when we do fun things but my Instagram is more where I look at others and don’t post. This site I am definitely way more active than anywhere else online. I will probably share pictures from the elopement after it happens as we have highered a FANTASTIC photographer for the day. But that may really surprise a lot of people on my Facebook I don’t talk to on a normal basis as I probably won’t be sharing the engagement other than maybe changing my status at some point. I definitely won’t change my status until well after everyone important in my life has been personally told though! Won’t be posting ring pictures on any site but this one.