(Closed) The Waiting List 02/08/15

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
2019 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Oh my gosh I am #80.. I flew right through the 80’s!! Can’t wait to see where I am next weekend after all of the VDay proposals 🙂 

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees 😀

Post # 3
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I’m #107 right now.  Fingers crossed I won’t need to make it to double digits!

Post # 4
229 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the recently engaged bees! Hoping to be scratched off the list on Valentines day! We shall see! Fingers crossed 🙂

Post # 5
200 posts
Helper bee

Please add me to the list! Thanks! 

Post # 6
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
MissHoney:  yay!!! Thanks for being such an awesome list keeper!!! I’ve been on the list so long it will be weird not checking it every week! Congrats to all the other girls who got engaged this week!!! And good luck to the girls still on the list!!!

Post # 7
212 posts
Helper bee

good luck on Valentines Day bees! Can’t believe how far I’ve moved up I’m sure it’ll be a lot further next week!

Post # 8
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Bracing myself for the valentines wave! Unfortunately it won’t be my time at all because we’re long distance haha.

Post # 9
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Please add me! Mink714 

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!!

Post # 10
29 posts
Newbee

Can’t believe I’m down to number 52! Congrats to all of our newly engaged ladies 🙂  I love that next week’s list will be just in time for Valentine’s Day proposals. Hope we hear from lots of happy bees this week! 

Post # 11
71 posts
Worker bee

I’m 164! I have a glimmer of hope that I will be crossed off come Valentine’s Day but unlikely. However, I am still looking forward to see how far I move up after some other lucky ladies get engaged this weekend!

Post # 12
697 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Akron, OH

I was anticipating being off the list soon, but now I may be on it even longer 🙁 my promise of proposal is being put on the back burner for a dozen r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ excuses. *sigh* 

Post # 14
46 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list of waiting bees. 🙂

Post # 15
491 posts
Helper bee

#65 wow I moved up quickly!!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 02/08/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors