The Waiting List – 02/12/2018

posted 6 days ago in Waiting
Post # 21
20 posts
Newbee

300bride :  great similarities! it looks like we both have great taste 🙂 I can’t wait to see pics of your look! 

Post # 23
497 posts
Helper bee

DaniGirl03 :  I really like the backing on all of those. I think your vision is beautiful. I love that fabric too. 

I love red lipstick and tattoos as well haha. 

I don’t know if I want mine showing because not a lot of people SEE my back or torso… especially my SOs family… they are generally hidden everyday from everyday clothing wear. But when someone sees it its a weird reaction… they say they are beautiful but say they are shocked someone like me has tattoos??? lol

Post # 25
20 posts
Newbee

Unfortunately, I’m only 5 foot (1.524 metres) tall, so that can change what type of wedding dress style that would suit me haha!

I’m not really a girly-girl, nor traditional, but (I’m not great with describing dress styles, so bare with me!) I would love to have something that is rather elegant/flowing, like a greek-styled dress, or something that is fitted around my waist and hips. For colours, I could go with a white dress with silver, gold, blue, or black patterns or elements, but I would prefer a dress that is silver or blush blue. 🙂

Post # 26
90 posts
Worker bee

I’ve known roughly what I want me dress to look like for nearly 15 years now. I want a corset that goes over top and that I can rotate into my wardrobe after with purple trim and then I want the skirt to look similar to this, with the matching purple but in the back to go with the purple on the corset.

Of course, this is assuming I can afford anything more than a Courthouse ceremony and an Uber home. NYC is the worst place on earth to be hoping to plan a wedding.

Post # 28
2 posts
Wannabee

I can be removed from the list. My bf proposed last night over dinner! Thank you.  

My dream dress is simple. I want a beach wedding so I want the dress to be light and with a slit and probably fitted in the bust and waist then flowing at the bottom.  

Post # 29
87 posts
Worker bee

This:

But essentially, A-lines with lots of lace. I’m trying to lost 80 lbs and spent my whole life thinking I’d need to wear a ball gown to hide my body, so hopefully I’ll be able to wear something more form fitting one day.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors