(Closed) The Waiting List 02/15/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is your favorite film genre?
    Comedy : (20 votes)
    26 %
    Action : (9 votes)
    12 %
    Romance : (14 votes)
    18 %
    Horror : (9 votes)
    12 %
    Musical : (4 votes)
    5 %
    Historical : (4 votes)
    5 %
    Adventue : (6 votes)
    8 %
    Other : (7 votes)
    9 %
    Give me a book! : (4 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 16
    126 posts
    Blushing bee

I love Legally Blonde and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas 

Post # 17
    489 posts
    Helper bee

I was so expecting a Valentines proposal and SO was planning to propose, but his check is being held until tomorrow! So hopefully by the end of the month or at least by spring break.

As for my favorite movie it would have to be “Friday”!

Post # 18
    788 posts
    Busy bee

My favorite movie is a three way tie for Meg Ryan. I could never pick between You’ve Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle or When Harry Met Sally. I own all three and about twice a year I put one in…and then the following two nights I have to play the other two. 🙂

Post # 19
    2115 posts
    Buzzing bee

I’m number 77 now – 7 is my lucky number and the ring arrived yesterday so MAYBE this will be my week!

My favourite movie changes all the time but I like the new Vacation movie with Christina Applegate – so, so funny.

Post # 20
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Congrats to all the engaged bees!I’m now 24!

My favourite movie is Blade Runner.I first saw it in middle school,during a cinema class,and I have loved it ever since.

Post # 21
    202 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2020

122 is one of my favortie numbers (no joke!!) woot woot, moving on up!!! 🙂

Post # 24
    113 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

I like watching comedies in general, but my all-time favorite movies (tied) are Amélie and The Pursuit of Happyness.

Post # 26
    549 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

How will the clean-up work, by the way? I’m mostly curious as I don’t want to miss the window where I may need to be checking to be kept on!

Post # 27
    700 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

I’m a sucker for rom-coms, I can’t help it. I honestly get so tired while watching movies, so any movie where it doesn’t *really* matter if my eyes shut for a few minutes is a preference for me. I like psychological thriller movies, but I really have to be in the right mood for it. 

Post # 28
    38 posts
    Newbee

As cliche as it is, Titanic has been my favorite since it came out.  I do love me some late 90s Leo! haha

Post # 30
    183 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
    lucialucentum:  This week I finally watched Bridget Jones’ Diary and Notting Hill. I know, only 15 years late . I actually like the rom-com genre more than I thought I did! It’s nice to just sit down and unwind with a story that you know is going to end happily. 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 02/15/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors