(Closed) The Waiting List 02/22/15

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
113 posts
Blushing bee

Yay number 216 which is creepily odd and heart warming becauae that is my boyfriends birthday! Thanks for the add! Congrats to those who are now engaged and off the list! 

Post # 4
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Rocky Mountains-May 2017

YAY! I’m #221 and excited! 

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MissHoney:  Please me to the March list!  Wheelerbee

Post # 6
661 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Welcome back! Glad to hear you’re okay, I was getting a little nervous! Here’s to another week!

Post # 7
37 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list next week! Thanks 🙂

Post # 8
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hi there!  I (now #97) actually got engaged on Feb 8 – I must not have posted my story to the right place!  But thrilled to be able to say take me off the list!!!

Post # 9
389 posts
Helper bee

63! WOW I have moved up!!!

Post # 10
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2020

Amazingly I think I stayed in the same spot lol. Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!!!

Post # 12
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Akron, OH

Movin’ on up. Although, with my SO’s deadline soon coming to an end (and today is my birthday) I *think* it might happen today. I really wasn’t sure at first, but I came home to a big surprise (he could just be doing this to be sweet) but I have family calling me and asking me strange questions .. I *hope* it’s tonight. We shall see! Let’s just say I’m hoping not to be on next week’s list. (:

CONGRATS engaged bees!! I hope to join you soon

Post # 13
3053 posts
Sugar bee

I hope I get a proposal before I hit double digits! 139 now!

SO mentioned he had a convo with a work colleague regarding rings/engagement yesterday… Must be on his mind because this is like the third time he’s mentioned such a convo to me. Fingers crossed 😉 hehe

Post # 14
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Akron, OH

Cross number 144 off the list! This bee is ENGAGED! I’ll create a post before Sunday with the details! Ah, I’m on cloud nine right now! 

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

Waiting 🙂 been in a relationship with my man for 2 years now. Went onto his Internet on his phone tonight as I was out of credit for mine and up pops an engagement ring. Looks like my man has been looking and lately he’s been hinting he wants to propose when we go on holiday in 5 weeks. We will see ♡

The topic ‘The Waiting List 02/22/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors