(Closed) The Waiting List 02/22/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is on your to-do list for "Spring Cleaning"
    Go through Closets/dressers : (23 votes)
    19 %
    Clean up clutter : (25 votes)
    21 %
    Draperies, curtains, and blinds : (6 votes)
    5 %
    Upholstery, Mattresses, Bedding, and Pillows : (9 votes)
    8 %
    Floors (Carpet, tile, wood, rugs, etc) : (11 votes)
    9 %
    Cabinets and drawers cleaned out : (11 votes)
    9 %
    Wipe down walls, windows, and ceilings : (13 votes)
    11 %
    A good dusting : (14 votes)
    12 %
    Other : (7 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 16
    633 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

I literally can’t even with my closet… I have about 8 hangers with clothes on them, and everything else is in a heap below. It’s terrible and I need to get on that. 

Post # 20
    788 posts
    Busy bee

MissZ31:  I love having a dishwasher! I just wish it matched the other appliances haha. I’ve got one of everything…white refrigerator, black stove and silver dishwasher! I’m just being grateful that I have them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
    1271 posts
    Bumble bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!

I’m constantly having a “bit of a sort out” and decluttering. My project at the moment is our spare bedroom which has been a dumping ground since we moved in last May. I’d like to clear enough space to comfortably put a bed in there and also so we wouldn’t be embarrassed to have people stay over. I’m trying to do 10 minutes a day (but not kicking myself if I can’t) and have made a huge dent in a couple of weeks.

This evening I decided that I’d had enough and will tackle the mountain of scanning on my desk. I like to scan and file all of our paperwork as it means I can shred the bulk of it but also I can use an app to access it anywhere, search online etc. I haven’t scanned anything since we moved so the pile is enormous! I am sick of seeing it on my desk so tonight it has to go. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
    24 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2018

I suppose I should be added- nothing’s official, and we’re going on 10.5 years. XD

ETA:  Spring cleaning is everything that’s associated with packing to move, as we’re moving back to CA after 2 years in WA.  

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  skisa.
    Post # 23
    662 posts
    Busy bee

We just got hit by a snow storm lol so no sprin cleaning yet here till March! But when the time comes, I need to clean out my drawers and closet. So much clutter…

Post # 24
    161 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

add me please ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
    492 posts
    Helper bee

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees!!! I’m #17, hoping to move up more!!

I desperately need to declutter my hallway, I have two boxes from when we moved that I have not yet opened. 

Post # 26
    5025 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2017

Going through my closet is on my to do list tonight.  I went on a crazy online shopping spree earlier this week so I need to make room!!

Post # 27
    234 posts
    Helper bee

Too late to be added? New bee and officially in “waiting” mode now. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 28
    1459 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Please take 104 off the list!

My fi proposed on valentines  (sorry I’m super late). We’d just seen the northern lights in icleland and were heading back to the coach. He asked if he could have a minute with me so I told him it was too dark to take a selfie.

He directed me to a patch of snow and started talking about how he’d hoped the lights would be better but he had the ring and I’m not sure what else because I was crying ๐Ÿ™‚ it was lovely and I love him so much ^^

The topic ‘The Waiting List 02/22/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors