(Closed) The Waiting List – 02/26/2018

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Finger Lakes, NY

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  I will! And I agree, hearing him talk to my dad was what set me off. I don’t know if I necessarily regret hearing, still, despite the anxiety it’s given me. Prior to that I thought his mind was 100% nowhere near marriage and that he’d lost all interest.

What’s worse is that he brought up rings over a month ago and hasn’t actually done anything since. That’s what’s killing me. If he hadn’t brought up rings until he was actually ready to buy one, it’d be a completely different story. Right now I don’t know if he’s taken everything I’ve told him (literally everything he needs to know to buy a ring) and done it in secret or if he’s just putting it off.

I do think the secret thing is possible, though, because last time he saw me looking – after I had told him literally everything he needed to know to buy a ring if he wanted – he actually got upset and was like “I’m just worried you’re changing your mind!”

Post # 19
243 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  Hopefully, although the thought doesn’t help my stress levels a ton because he won’t tell me anything and I might rage again at some point unnecessarily. I’m trying to focus on this trip and work and reading a ton of books beforehand to keep myself distracted. It’s working a little bit.

He’s been sneaky with great success in the past. Our first Christmas together he bought me an old film camera I’d mentioned wanting in perfect condition and I nearly cried because he kept saying “I don’t know what to get you. I have no clue what I could possibly do. I’m horrible at gift-giving.” I kept telling him to just get me a gift card, lol. The camera caught me completely off-guard.

Post # 20
128 posts
Blushing bee

Can you add me please!!

Post # 23
243 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  I’ve heard crossing your eyes is fun!

Post # 25
62 posts
Worker bee

Hi bees!

As for a flower girl/ring bear, I have a little sister and a cousin who would be perfect for the roles! I really want to incorporate my little sister (half sister) but it’s hard because of our age difference. She’s only 3 years old now, 4 by the tentative wedding date.

As for waiting, this weekend is the weekend I think! Our spring break kicks off and my partner and I are starting spring break in St. Augustine for a few days. It is so, so, so romantic. If not this weekend, then the following week for sure. We’ll be able to visit our families and tell them the happy news. My partner has been cryptic, but the big clue was them taking me to get my nails done. I’m kind of freaking out, bees! 

Post # 27
243 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jvirginia :  oh my god! I am so excited for you! Good luck! <3

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  you sure? Hahahaha… my fingers are crossed for you, as well, on literally everything.

Post # 29
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
DaniGirl03 :  

Hi! 

I had been reading over the fourms for a couple of months and I decided I wanted to join ^-^ I was hoping to also be added onto the waiting list? Its a tad premature because he told me not until 2019 at the earliest but i would still like to be added 🙂 

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 02/26/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors