(Closed) The Waiting List – 03/05/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 17
197 posts
Blushing bee

I’d like to be added! I think I said that one one of the other lists but it may have gotten overlooked as the list was long. Thank you! 😊

Post # 18
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I would like to be added to the list. Thank you!!

Post # 20
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

DaniGirl03 :  Does it have a large basket on the bottom? I’m thinking about a similar design, and am trying to figure out how I feel about the wedding band not sitting flush.  I feel like if it didn’t have a wide basket it would tip on my finger.  Not sure.

As for me – the SO and I have discussed our future numerous times, but we’ve only recently starting discussing jewelry! haha.  And this week we started looking more seriously at an heirloom stone, which has kicked my brain into overdrive.  Not necessarily a good thing…

Post # 22
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

DaniGirl03 :  Those are beautiful.  The first one in particular is calling my name!

Post # 24
70 posts
Worker bee

Cross me off the list! Last Sunday, my partner proposed to me in St. Augustine on the rooftop of a winery! I’m the happiest girl in the world. 

Post # 29
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

jvirginia :  Oooh! Congratulations!

Post # 30
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

DaniGirl03 :  that’s a great question. My SO and I talked about the rings after about a month of dating and we knew right away that we were soulmates. We’ve been dating for 3 years now and I’m finishing up school by June, so hopefully I’ll have my princess ring. 😊

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 03/05/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors