172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

My solitare princess cut ring 😍

Post # 33
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - USA

DaniGirl03 :  Wow that is one heck of a ring! It has a very vintage/estate feel and I love the sapphire accents. Sapphire is my birthstone! Aren’t you worried that the marquise diamonds would hurt your finger though? It looks sharp!! 

Post # 35
1044 posts
Bumble bee

DaniGirl03 :  Bezel setting makes perfect sense for those stones, good call. Also the higher setting will make sure it doesn’t dig into your finger either. I can’t wait to see once it’s all finished! 

Post # 36
1044 posts
Bumble bee

jvirginia :  Yay congrats!!! Love your ring! 

Post # 37
44 posts
Newbee

The signs are getting bigger and bigger by the week, but I’m trying my absolute best to not predict when it might happen, so far ignoring it helps! Since Dec 2017 we had a serious, serious marriage chat and ever since his behaviour has altered (for the better!)

Post # 40
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: St. petersburg, FL

DaniGirl03 :  Progress – it sounds wonderful! That’s so exciting. 🙂 

Post # 42
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

Is this weird? I feel like this might be weird.

i bought myself these little cuties to distract myself. They are basically $5 each mass-produce lab sapphires from eBay. I figured since I seem to be an unknown amount of time away from a ring, I’d get these and find earring settings for them so I could have cute new shinies for my ears.

Post # 43
117 posts
Blushing bee

Hello I would like to be added. I have been with my Boyfriend or Best Friend for 3 years.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 03/05/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors