(Closed) The Waiting List – 03/19/2018

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 31
211 posts
Helper bee

How do we find the next list when it comes out?

Post # 35
91 posts
Worker bee

Me.  I have recently learned that my boyfriend has purchased a ring from Tiffany’s.  But he financed it.  I know that he has put down a big down payment but I also know that he purchased something special for my daughter as well.  So i am not sure if he has the ring, or will be getting it soon.  But I also know that he already has how he is going to propose in mind.  This is everything that he told me when I was questioning him when I could tell he was hiding something from me and I wouldnt quit questioning him about it until he told me what it was.  I was never expecting his answer lol

Post # 36
32 posts
Newbee

DaniGirl03 :  Please add me to list! My 4-year anniversary in coming up in June, and despite multiple conversations about getting engaged, e-ring-shopping trips, and finding THE RING last September, still no proposal. I’m growing more and more impatient by the day, and can’t stop voicing my frustration to him on an almost daily basis. 

Post # 37
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

I’d like to do a first look (so the photographer can capture our emotions, because I know we will both be very emotional…. haha), but Fiance says to save it for the ceremony when he sees me walking down the aisle. He is an emotional guy and I know he will tear up, and honestly, when I think about the moment that we will get married, I tear up too.. so I definitely want to get the waterworks out of the way before facing our friends and family!

Post # 38
15 posts
Newbee

new & waiting! 

Post # 39
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

Can you add me to the waiting list? Thanks!

Post # 40
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

DaniGirl03 :  I’d like to be added to the list please! 🙂 

Post # 42
46 posts
Newbee

Please add me. 🙂

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 03/19/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors