(Closed) The Waiting List – 04/09/2018

posted 8 months ago in Waiting
Post # 3
79 posts
Worker bee

DaniGirl03 :  I’m sorry you’re going through such a hard time. I’m sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Can I post a question? I always look forward to this thread every Monday. Sorry if this has been asked recently!

What would be your ideal season to get married in? Why?

Post # 5
112 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :  I’m so so sorry about this tragedy. All the best wishes to you and and everyone else affected. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. 

I came here to ask to be added to the waiting list. Thanks.

Post # 6
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m engaged!!!!!! After 10.5 months of dating, my wonderful fiancé (Omg,fiancé!) proposed while on vacation. We were visiting Machu Picchu and posing for pics when he got down on one knee. Took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on but omg AMAZING!! I’m engaged! I’m engaged! 

Post # 7
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m so sorry you’re going through this Dani. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family 

Post # 8
122 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Much love to you guys. 🙁

loveatthefinishline :  In response to your question, definitely fall! Ideally I would love to do an outdoor wedding  with the trees all orange and yellow and red… But we’re probably doing none of that, lol. Fall is an expensive time to get married, and he’ll be teaching high school so the timing isn’t great. And he hates outdoor weddings. It’s one of those things that kind of sucks, but I’m willing to compromise on. My “vision” doesn’t depend on it or anything. He’s not getting a Philadelphia Eagles-themed wedding either, so it works out.

Post # 9
47 posts
Newbee

Sorry for what you are going through.

I too would like to be added to the list.

Post # 10
527 posts
Busy bee

DaniGirl03 :  Sorry for the troubling time you’re going through.

TheSanguineRose :  Either early summer or fall. My bf has severe allergies (like breaks out in a rash from contact with pollen) so spring is out, and I want an outdoor wedding so winter is out. We pretty much have the whole thing planned even though we’re not engaged yet, but either early summer or fall would work for what we want. 🙂

Post # 13
344 posts
Helper bee

DaniGirl03 :  I’m so sorry for the loss of life. 🙁 

Post # 14
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2021

DaniGirl03 :  That is terrible news. I am so sorry to hear about the losses, and what you, your family, friends, and anyone else involved are going through right now. Please, take as much time as you need to grieve and take care of yourself. 

I would like to let you know that after 7+ years of relationship and 4 years of waiting, #18 is now off the list. I have been engaged since the 24th March 2018. My story can be found here: https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/take-18-off-the-list-7-years-relationship-4-years-waiting-im-engaged/

Take your time when announcing it on the waiting list. I wouldn’t want you to put pressure on yourself, considering the situation you are going through right now.

loveatthefinishline :  To answer your question. I would say the summer, purely because of the weather is better and since there will be people having to travel from different countries, it would be nice for them too. My now Fiance has an idea of having a beach wedding!

Post # 15
327 posts
Helper bee

I hate the heat so the ideal for us would be fall. However, since I’m a teacher in a family of teachers, I feel as though my parents will push for it to be in the summer to make it convenient for everyone.

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 04/09/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors