(Closed) The Waiting List – 04/16/2018

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
215 posts
Helper bee

I would want a private proposal ๐Ÿ™‚ And photos would be nice to have but at least an after photo <3 

We haven’t really talked about proposal but we have talked a bit about the ring and “how that process” works lol I gave him options because he wanted to know how it works. I told him its an us thing and it can happen any way that we want. 

Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee

Woah was there movement on the list! lol

I wouldn’t mind either or, I love the idea of a public proposal, but also love the intimacy of a private proposal. We haven’t discussed the actual proposal (leaving that all up to him), the only thing I’ve mentioned is that it would be nice to have a memory and either capture it on video or a picture(:

Post # 6
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

He asked about things I wouldn’t want, and we were pretty much on the same page.  We haven’t discussed it in detail.  A photo would be nice but is not a must.

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list, please! 

I’m not picky about the type of proposal (private vs public), but I would definitely like photos of the moment. And I let him know I’d like to have my nails done at the time so they look nice in ring pics wink 

Post # 9
359 posts
Helper bee

I definitely want a private proposal. I’ve mentioned briefly to my partner that my ideal proposal would be over a fabulous breakfast in a café in a little village in France. I wouldn’t mind if we had an engagement session for photos right after, but personally we want to keep things quiet. We’re getting engaged over our vacation to France and we don’t even plan to post a single photo or post about it on Facebook until we get back, and I plan to keep the date he proposes a secret for just us. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We’ve talked the whole thing out because we’ve mutually agreed to get engaged during our vacation this year.

Post # 10
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I told my so that I want something intimate,  but he wants big, so I’m ok with that. I don’t want a giant billboard proposal, but he knows what I like, so he has a plan. ๐Ÿ‘

Post # 11
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2018 - San Diego, CA

Private! We’re homebodies so it would be completely out of character for him to do it publicly. He’s so shy! I could see him doing it later this year for our anniversary when we’re out of town, like in the car at McDonald’s lol

Post # 12
60 posts
Worker bee

Can I please be added to the list? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wouldn’t mind either a private or public proposal. We have been designing the e-ring together so leaving the proposal up to him. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with though!

Post # 13
217 posts
Helper bee

I used to be more of a public type because I can be kind of a ham (I used to perform a lot) but now I kind of don’t care. I just want the proposal! I’ve told him he could stick it in the top of a Big Mac and I’d be ecstatic. And I like Big Macs!

Post # 14
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

I would like to add please!

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 04/16/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors