(Closed) The Waiting List 04/18/2016

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How much do you have planned for you wedding?
    I have some ideas in my head : (24 votes)
    26 %
    Nothing until we actually get engaged : (11 votes)
    12 %
    I have a pinterest board...or two : (40 votes)
    43 %
    We've started looking at things together : (11 votes)
    12 %
    We have booked some things even though we aren't engaged : (1 votes)
    1 %
    I've gone to a bridal show or two : (3 votes)
    3 %
    Some things are already bought (Dress, rings, suit, etc) : (2 votes)
    2 %
    Other : (2 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 16
    44 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2017

I’m engaged as of today!!! I only just got put on the list and I’m already being crossed off, but I’m not complaining. ๐Ÿ˜‰ #136!

Post # 18
    233 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    MissZ31:  I’ve been good! Last stretch of the exam period for me, and then I’m graduating. I can’t wait haha ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee

I would like to be added to the list. Thank you!

Post # 20
    173 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2018

Congrats to all newly engaged bees! I’m slowly moving up the list ๐Ÿ™‚

As for plans…I’ve looked at venues & photographers online. I’m trying to get a general idea of what vendors we may use. I have somewhat of a theme I seem drawn toward, but that would depend on whatever venue we choose. I can’t wait to be off the list and officially start planning

Post # 21
    390 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Please add me to the waiting list! Congrats to all the newly engaged beautiful bees! 

Post # 22
    233 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    penguinally:  Congratulations!!!!! That’s wonderful news!

Post # 23
    12 posts
    Newbee

Woah there are so many engagements this week. Seeing all of these engagements makes me so excited! I know that my SO has the ring already, however, we were talking yesterday and he hinted that he would prefer to propose to me on a special occasion. This is driving me crazy because in July we are going on a cruise with my entire family and I consider that a special time. But in December my family is flying to his country to be with his family for the holidays and I consider that a special occasion too. Soooo I have no clue if I will have to wait till the end of the year or a couple of months. Whatever the case I am happy to see others getting engaged! Congrats to all of the newly engaged bees!!!

Post # 24
    834 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

Please add me to the list. ๐Ÿ™‚ My BF and I ordered the ring a couple of weeks ago, and he told his sister and Brother-In-Law about it. His sister asked us the other night, “Can I say ‘congratulations’ yet?” and we both said, “No!” He wants to do an actual proposal and surprise me in some way. I have no idea what it will entail, but I want to respect that he wants to surprise me, so I am trying not to ask any questions about it. He said that it will happen sometime before July 1. He and his sister were joking that he is going to try to throw me off by pretending to tie his shoes all the time. So, he started doing that this morning and last night told his dad, “We have some exciting news!” But that news was that we went on the same cell phone plan. Anyway, the joking about it is going to get old pretty quickly, but I am trying to embrace this phase. I have quit biting my nails and got my first manicure! 

Post # 25
    7 posts
    Newbee

Hi! You can take #126 off the list. I’m engaged! 

Post # 26
    233 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    drunkdori:  Oh, congratulations! So happy for you! How did he propose? Do you have ring pictures? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 28
    2200 posts
    Buzzing bee

May I please be added….

Post # 29
    233 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    drunkdori:  What a sweet and thoughtful proposal! Also, I love your ring. It’s beautiful. So happy for you!

Post # 30
    96 posts
    Worker bee

I have 3….2 are secret one of photos ideas and one of just basic ideas. Oh and then a secret board for rings

The topic ‘The Waiting List 04/18/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors