(Closed) The Waiting List – 04/23/2018

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

How am I number 25?! Wow. Anyway, I’d like to wear wedge heels because they’re comfy, and I like being taller (despite already being 5’9.5″)

Post # 4
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I have some comfortable heels for the ceremony and pictures,  but then some slippers underneath my ballgown after pictures. 18 is my birthday, so hopefully it’s my lucky number. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 5
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2019

I have been waiting to see my name at the top there, it’s so exciting! ๐Ÿค—

I’ll be honest and say if I can find a killer pair of low boots to go with my dress I’ll probably wear those. Flats and heels aren’t my style.

Post # 7
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018 - City Hall

DaniGirl03 :  Please add me to the list! 

I can’t imagine wearing tall heels so I am thinking I’d wear kitten heels ๐Ÿฑ Totally my go to, especially when they are block heels. 

Post # 10
347 posts
Helper bee

I’m probably going to have three pairs of shoes: one pair of heels for the ceremony, a pair of platforms since I wanna dance at my wedding (one of my hobbies is pole dance), and probably a pair of flats for the rest of the reception.

Post # 11
147 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :  Please add me to the list!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I have no idea what kind of shoes I will wear!! I really like the look of heels but I question how comfortable they would be for all day plus dancing. I think I’ll pick out my dress first and go from there. 

Post # 13
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I wasnt aware there was a spring cleanup so I was deleted.   I’ve been engaged for a few months, just forgot to update. Good luck ladies!

ETA: I will be wearing heels – high for the ceremony and a little lower for the reception if the high ones aren’t comfortable enough to dance in. 

Post # 14
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Not on the list anymore…but I like coming back and checking on bee’s status and reading through the weekly question and answers. This one made me giggle at what my response would be…so I thought I would share. My wedding shoes were a little pair of $5 slip on tennis shoes from Walmart. We had an outdoor wedding at the beggining of April and I knew that 1) there would be high chance of mud and possibly a little snow 2) obviosly it would be slightly chilly with that chance of snow 3) my dress was floor length so my shoes would not be seen.

So I wore my beautiful dress with white long underwear and comfy cheap shoes below. Kept me warm and dry and no one was the wiser! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 15
37 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the waiting list! SO has been making payments on the ring since February and makes the last payment in August ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 04/23/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors