(Closed) The Waiting List 04/26/2016

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: If you had to give up something, what would it be?
    Social media : (8 votes)
    13 %
    Computer/tablet/phone : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Specific types of food (meat, ice cream, coffee, pop, etc) : (9 votes)
    15 %
    TV : (7 votes)
    12 %
    Swearing : (14 votes)
    23 %
    Alcohol : (17 votes)
    28 %
    Shopping : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Other : (0 votes)
  • Post # 32
    788 posts
    Busy bee

I would love to take over the list! I’ve done it a few times in the past and I’ve got free time to be able to get it uploaded in a timely manner. And I’m hoping to not be on the list for too awful much longer (still probably not for like 6 months or so) so someone else could get the chance after me fairly soon! 🙂 it’s always been something I’ve wanted a chance to do while I’m on the boards. I started in like the 200s and I’m now in the top 20!

Post # 33
    211 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

Guess it’s time to add me to the waiting list offically! We bought my ring already when we found an estate ring I liked. So now it’s hidden in our home, and he’s wiaitng for the right time. I’m guessing sometime late summer or early fall…. but he can be prety unpredicatable, and since we have the ring it could be anytime!

Post # 34
    52 posts
    Worker bee

I would like to be added to the waiting list – this is a great support system!

Post # 35
    550 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

It happened! It happened! Last night when I totally thought he wouldn’t because my mom was in town and, I don’t know, I didn’t think he would around her? And because I have been waiting so long, and seeing opportunity everywhere, I just talked myself out of it. I hoped, but I did.

He surprised me with a spectacular birthday milestone (my 40th is on Tuesday) dinner with all my best friends, then a proposal on stage at the Shakespeare Tavern. Just… incredible. That’s the tl’dr story 🙂

So please cross off #63! Proposal story with all the details to come in that thread.

And thanks to *everyone* who has been so supportive. <3

Post # 36
    369 posts
    Helper bee

mrs.akjp:  Can you please add me to this list? Thanks in advance. 

Post # 37
    251 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

thessely:  Oh my gosh congratulations!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for you! That’s wonderful news! I know it hasn’t been the smoothest road for you, and it must have been the best feeling in the world when you got your proposal. 

Really looking forward to reading your proposal story 🙂

Post # 38
    550 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

blissfulheart:  Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss! I’ve been a waiting bee for a long time – waiting *with* a ring no less. He was obviously planning, though, and I feel like I grew a bit with trusting him with that.

I wrote the story (and including ring pics) in the Proposal board. Much excite, thank you!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 04/26/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors