(Closed) The Waiting List – 05/07/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 16
640 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

i know my ring is getting shipped today! so my boyfriend should have it on wednesday.  eeeeeek.

Post # 17
166 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :   I seem to have been removed from the list somewhere alomg the way; can I please be added back on? I’m still waiting πŸ™‚

Post # 19
329 posts
Helper bee

Can I get added to the list? I know a proposal is coming in the next few months and I just bought a dress (haha-long story!). πŸ™‚

I’m not big on traditions, but my bf is. Thus, we will likely follow a lot of the etiquette, though probably not all of it. For example, I am pretty sure his family will be helping pay for the wedding, while mine won’t, which is obviously not traditional etiquette (but they have much more $$ than my family).

Post # 20
37 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the waiting list! Thank you

Post # 21
197 posts
Blushing bee

Can I be added to the list? πŸ™‚ together over 5 years, have some family issues that have led to an understandable but still super frustrating long wait – and even once the wait is over many family members will be even more mad about our relationship than they are now, so it’s kind of bittersweet lol. BUT it’s our life so I’m staying positive!  We talked way more seriously than usual about rings recently and I decided what I want. Excited to wait with you all!

Post # 23
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - City, State

Please can i be added to the waiting list. I’m in an unusual situation currently. I love my SO very much but things are a little on hold at the moment due to sad personal circumstances which I have shared in a different post.  I like the idea of being on the list as it will give me hope that one day I will be off the list! 

Post # 24
4 posts
Wannabee

You can take me off the list!!! My SO proposed on Saturday!!  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 05/07/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors