(Closed) The Waiting List 05/08/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  You did AMAZING. I love your synopsises (omg spelling?) and the inclusion of the rings. I’m so happy to be ‘on the list’ this week. Terrific work by you and you know you are well-appreciated for doing so!!

Post # 4
371 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  I love the support & enthusiasm! I’m currently #154

Thanks for this!

Post # 5
102 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  thanks for taking over the list! Coincidentally it’s just in time for me to be taken off! Was number 88, looks like 85 now ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I got engaged this weekend (my birthday weekend) in the white mountains at the end of my hike with Fiance, my sister and BIL! We were in front of a beautiful waterfall and he pretended he wanted a couple of photos in front of it, then proposed! my Brother-In-Law took a bottle of champagne out of his pack and we had a mini celebration. We then got apps at a local brewery and headed to our “hotel for the night.” The hotel was actually a massive lodge and upon walking in (after calling 911 because there were 6 black bears in the yard๐Ÿ˜‚) 20 of our closest friends jumped out of the closets. I was so shocked/surprised! We had a cook-out, made dinner later and spent the rest of the evening hanging out in the hot tub and celebrating with all of our friends. It was amazing. 

Pictures here: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/take-number-88-off-the-list-engaged/

Post # 6
927 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
anaivanava:  Congratulations!!!!

Post # 7
50 posts
Worker bee

This looks fun! Could I be added, please?

Post # 8
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2020

56!! woohoo, please keep me!! A very big congratulations to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 9
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

would love to be added! boyfriend said we would start looking at rings after we get moved in together, and that is happening at the end of this month!

congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 10
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

May I be added to the list as well? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Post # 11
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Temescal Lake House

I love this!!! May I be added and join in on the fun? 

Post # 12
345 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  Thank you for taking over. I love the idea of adding the pictures to it. I had thought about it but never did. I’m excited to see future lists!

Congratulations everyone!

Post # 13
638 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  thank you so much for taking over the list! I love the idea of the pictures of the ring after the blurb!! 

For mothers day, we spent it celebrating my cousins confirmation at a hall with all of my mom’s side of the family, then went to visit my grandmother and finally spent the evening with my SO’s family.

Also congrats to all the recently engaged bees!

Post # 15
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mrs.akjp:  This looks great! You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much!

Also, congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/08/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors