(Closed) The Waiting List 05/16/2016

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Who do you plan on having in your bridal party?

Only Siblings

Only Family Members (siblings, cousins, etc.)

Friends and Family

Just my close friends

I don't want a bridal party

I haven't decided yet

• Post # 16
    173 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2018

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  Are you copying and pasting the text, or do you have any Chrome extensions running? Judging from the code showing up in your posts, it seems like it has something to do with coupons.

If you press the icon that looks like < >, you should be able to highlight that all and delete it.

Post # 17
    122 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

woohoo i’ve moved down! it’s taken a few lists for that to happen.. which means good things are happing to lucky bees! 😍 congrats to you all!

i know exactly who i’ll be having! my sister, best friend, and my cousin 

they hard part for me is how i’ll ask! i only live near my best friend soooo ideas ideas! 

Post # 22
    139 posts
    Blushing bee

Still holding strong at #32! No updates from me. He has the ring, the reason for not wanting to propose is no longer an issue so I’m not sure why he hasn’t done it! Driving me crazy actually. Trying not to think about it so much any more. 

I keep changing my mind about wedding details, but one thing that doesn’t change is that we won’t be having a bridal party. I dont have any siblings, and my SO is not close to his, and we don’t really have any friends we would consider close enough to ask. Currently thinking we will elope with our immediate family then have a party after. Suits us more. 

And finally congrats to all he newly engaged bee’s! Some lovely proposal stories. 

Post # 23
    332 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2018 - City Hall

This upcoming weekend is my proposal ^_^ So sending good vibes to you ladies! I know the where and technically the when (between May 20th and 22nd, during Comicon, we’re huge nerds lol) but not how! So excited!

I voted “wont have one” because I’m a lazy reader and thought it said bridal shower, not bridal party.

Technically I DONT want a bridal party, I honestly only have one friend who I want. My best friend in the world <3 But if I have my BFF, there will be HUGE drama because I also have 3 sisters. Sisters that I am not close to, at all, I don’t even have their phone numbers to be honest. They’re 8 years+ older than me, so I was basically raised without them. But my mom will kill me if they’re not my BMs, so I’ll probably have my BFF as my Maid/Matron of Honor, and then my sisters as my BMs. I also have a guy friend who will be in my BF’s party, since he is his friend too. 

Post # 25
    93 posts
    Worker bee

My bridal party is going to be 11 in all… my sister, his sister, my cousin and my 8 best friends, none of whom I could ever cut out. I considered just having my sister – I know a lot of folks thinks big wedding parties are ridiculous, but it has already been fantastic planning with all my favorite women and I couldn’t imagine the big day without a single one of them!Β 

Post # 26
    124 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

I selected that I don’t want one but I also don’t want our parents as witnesses so it’s likely we’ll have at least one each side to avoid issues. If I do have anyone it’s going to be his sister, who I really can’t wait to have as a sister in law (we’re both the only daughters in our families and get on amazingly). No idea who he’d end up with though :/

Post # 27
    11 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  

Those rings are BEAUTIFUL! First time poster here, but long time reader. Just posted my story and would appreciate you ladies’ feedback. Oh, and please add me to the list

Post # 28
    682 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

I don’t want a wedding party, but SO wants his 2 childhood best friends, his 2 college roommates, and his brother. We’re both way too OCD for it to be lopsided. So I have to come up with 5 people. I feel bad asking people to fly in from China, DC, take leave from the cruise they work on (who knows where she’ll be at that point) etc. Since I’ve lived all over I was going to try to have my closest friend from different times in my life, which would mean 3 of them would be men. I will ask his sister-in-law, we’ve become pretty close and soon we’ll be working together.

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  Have you tried going into the advanced option and seeing what shows up? Or are you looking at the comment box as it appears without html? 

Post # 29
    19 posts
    Newbee

Hi!! Please add me to the waiting list. SO has the ring in our house. We’ve been talking and I’ve been waiting about two months πŸ˜•. He said “this year” , I’m hoping more like this summer!! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/16/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors