(Closed) The Waiting List 05/16/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Who do you plan on having in your bridal party?

Only Siblings

Only Family Members (siblings, cousins, etc.)

Friends and Family

Just my close friends

I don't want a bridal party

I haven't decided yet

• Post # 31
    491 posts
    Helper bee

Congratulations bees!! All the rings are gorgeous!!

Post # 32
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2018

Add me to next week’s list, please!  And congrats to everyone who got engaged this week. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 33
    34 posts
    Newbee

Please take #45 off the list!! (Finally! Started at 200+)  story and pic in the “any day club” thread โ˜บ๏ธ

Post # 34
    54 posts
    Worker bee

Add me to the list

Post # 37
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

Still 20…congrats to all the newly engaged ladies,and here’s to hoping that some bees in the single and double digits before me get engaged soon ๐Ÿ˜€ 

He’s actually talking to the jeweller and picking my ring!I don’t know how long exactly it will take,but September is our timeline,so it shouldn’t be much longer!

I’m so nervous and excited!I’m a control freak,so giving him control over the details of the ring and the when of the proposal is so hard!

Post # 38
    26 posts
    Newbee

Please add me to the list! I just found out he’s bought the ring ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
    221 posts
    Helper bee

Please add me to the list! SO has the ring!!!

Post # 40
    371 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2018 - City Hall

13233013_10154251845383885_8960053035577282534_n

It happened! During Comicon <3 <3 He had something really sweet planned out but the damn new security company that the Comicon got really ruined it for him! So he decided to just do it privately and not make a huge deal about it <3 He got on one knee near the entrance and asked me to marry him <3 <3 Yay!!! We were both in cosplay haha it was adorable!

Post # 41
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I’m at 75, hoping I don’t make my lucky number 37 haha. ย I do not plan on having a bridal party. I hope to elope, with possibly 1 witness ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
    12 posts
    Newbee

Congrats to all of the newly engaged bees!!! I just keep moving on up. I started in the 230s and I’m already at 111!! I think I have about two more months of waiting left so I’m sure I will be pretty far up on the list by the time I am engaged. As for my wedding party, both my SO and I are very close with our families. Because of that I’m pretty sure that my bridal party will be a mix of my siblings and cousins and his cousin as well. I also want to include 2 of my best friends from childhood in there too because they mean so much to me!  

Post # 43
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: My childhood church

Congratulations ladies. I’d like to be added if possible. It’s around the corner, I think!

Post # 44
    860 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  You can take #139 off the list! Writing my posting now… ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/16/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors