Post # 16
- Wedding: October 2018 - City, State
I’m off the list but I love this weeks question as it’s something my fiancé and I have discussed in detail! Things we won’t be doing at our wedding which are very popular at others here in the UK:
1. A multiple course sit down meal. We want our guests to be able to mingle and have fun at our daytime reception! We have decided on rustic sharing platters instead 😊
2. Bouquet toss – I want to place this in memory of my late dad.
I haven’t heard of a garter toss but just googled it and can’t believe that people actually do that!!
Post # 17
- Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY
I’m still around and checking in so you guys know I’m alive. I’ve just been keeping myself busy while I try to stay patient with my SO. Some days are harder than others.
I have no interest in doing a garter toss or having a long ceremony, nor do I want to have a religious ceremony although there are circumstances in which I’d give way on that a little. I also have no interest in wearing a veil.
Post # 18
- Wedding: August 2020 - City, State
Hi all. Just to let u know I’m 91 on the list but my user name has changed to dreamer925
Post # 19
Ok ladies list update in progress. Any posts made after this point will be reflected in next week’s list.