(Closed) The Waiting List 05/23/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Vote for each of the following you and your SO have done together!

Gotten Tattoos Together

Had a Bonfire

Gone Fishing Together

Vacationed to another country

Gone Sky Diving Together

Had Halloween "Couples Costumes"

Been to Disneyland/Disney World together

Attended a concert

Built Something Together (If yes...please discuss in comments!)

• Post # 46
    73 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees! I’m new to Wedding Bee and would love to be added to the waiting list! 😃 Hoping for a proposal sometime this summer!!

I love the poll question! And if you count IKEA furniture, we’ve definitely built things together!

Post # 47
    77 posts
    Worker bee

Hello, I asked to be put on the list earlier this week but I actually ended up getting engaged today so I do not need to be put on the list anymore. Sorry for the confusion! 🙂

Post # 48
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

GAHHHHH! I think it might be happening this weekend. It’s my birthday on Tuesday and he’s basically said I shouldn’t make any plans this weekend as he is wanting to plan everything. Our timeline is our anniversary in June but he and I will have crazy hours in June with work so I’m thinking this will be it!!!

Put the good vibes out for me girls! I will put them out for you!!!! 🙂 

Post # 49
    19 posts
    Newbee

Hi bees, I’m new here (although I have been lurking for a while) and would love to be added to the list please! 

Post # 50
    10 posts
    Newbee

Cross me off the list! We got engaged on the 12th. I didn’t realize I was supposed to post on the thread to get crossed off. Apologies! Here is a link to my engagement post:

Take me off the list! We're ENGAGED! (Pics)

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/23/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors