(Closed) The Waiting List 05/28/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 3
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

My favorite part of going to a wedding is the meal and dancing with my so. Free practice. 😊

Post # 4
741 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Hampton, VA

DaniGirl03 :  I guess I’ll go ahead and request to be added. We have plans to order the ring in 2 weeks!!!

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee

Please cross my name off of the list!! On 5/20/18, in the most picturesque setting (at sunset on the beach), he asked and I said yes!! 

Post # 6
166 posts
Blushing bee

sweetp88 :  Congratulations!! That ring is gorgeous!

To answer this week’s question: I love getting dressed up and going to events in general, so there are a lot of parts to a wedding that I enjoy. I love seeing the bride walk down the aisle. I love the couple’s first married kiss. I love me some good hors d’ oeuvres. I love dancing and singing along to the music with SO. I love seeing personal touches put into the day that really represent the couple. Honestly, I love open bars and bonus points for cool speciality drinks. 

Ideas for new questions: 

• How soon do you expect to be engaged (whether you’ve discussed or are just speculating)?
  • Describe your dream proposal
  • Describe your nightmare proposal
  • Do you have any finances combined pre-engagement?
  • Will you be taking your partner’s last name?
  • What nicknames do you and SO call each other?
  • Do you plan on writing your own vows?
  • First look or save it for the aisle?
  • Area of wedding planning you plan to splurge on the most?
Post # 8
1009 posts
Bumble bee

DaniGirl03 :  I love when there is a DJ and good drinks and sitting back relaxing with friends watching all the happiness around us. Also getting dressed up is nice.

I wonder if you can recycle the really old Waiting List Questions/Ideas. Looks like its been around a long time.

Post # 9
198 posts
Blushing bee

I recently went to a great wedding and I loved watching the bride walk down the aisle and dancing to music that was popular when all of the guests around my age were in high school.  I’m not super into weddings overall so it was nice to go to one I truly enjoyed.

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee

Cross me off!! After 7 years of dating my boyfriend finally asked at Disney World! Still over the moon even though it’s now been a couple weeks. I don’t think the feeling will ever go away. 

Post # 11
47 posts
Newbee

As far as my favorite part of a wedding it’s definitely the kiss! Everyone feels the love! 

Post # 12
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2021 - British Columbia, Canada

Favorite part (aside from sharing in the celebration that friends/family have found the person they want to spend their lives with) is definitely the dancing and the food! 

Questions to be asked: Are you doing a midnight snack at your reception (sandwiches, pizza delivery, food truck?); are you combining 2 or more of the “something new/old/borrowed/blue” with a single object or accessory; what will be your first dance song?

Post # 13
105 posts
Blushing bee

sweetp88 :  Congratulations! What a stunning ring! Care to tell us about it? I’m anticipating getting something very similar! smile

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/28/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors