(Closed) The Waiting List 05/28/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 16
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

DaniGirl03 :  I was at a wedding this weekend – it wasn’t a back yard wedding but it was very casual and honestly my favourite bits were: mucking in – setting out chairs outside and then dashing them all inside as the rain hit – dancing barefoot – polaraoids. The whole wedding was gorgeous. 🙂 

Post # 17
51 posts
Worker bee

Take me off the list! I’ve come a long way from 93 to 36. I got my proposal this past Saturday on 5/26. 

Post # 19
327 posts
Helper bee

Please remove me from the waiting list! Yippeeeeee!

Post # 21
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Congrats to all the newly engaged bee’s. I still like to come back every now and then and see who finally got their proposal!! 

Post # 24
101 posts
Blushing bee

My favourite parts of a weddding is watching the bride walk down the isle and the first dance!

Post # 26
16 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be re-added to the list, sorry for the hiatus!

My favorite part…I’m not sure yet. I haven’t been to a wedding in a long time so I don’t know. Probably the afterparty of it so I could talk to the new married couple.

Also congrats to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 27
527 posts
Busy bee

So many bees got engaged! Congratulations! 

My favorite part about weddings is watching the bride and groom cut the cake, the first dance, and then in general good food. The last wedding I went to with SO I was photographing it so we didn’t get to dance which was a bummer. 

Post # 28
32 posts
Newbee

alletheottb :  Thank you soo much!! I’m still beaming!!

DaniGirl03 :  Thank you <3 Finally!! Lol 

enfrancais : Omg, I’d be happy to share the deets!! It is a Tacori ring with a 2ct oval center diamond, but I’m not sure of the tcw. Also, my finger is a size 5.5, and I’m kind of wishing I had gotten a 5.25, just so it didn’t slide. The sliding isn’t terrible, jut a little annoying. I hope you get your baby soon!!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/28/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors