(Closed) The Waiting List 05/28/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 31
32 posts
Newbee

DaniGirl03 :  Hmm.. I didn’t think of that. So would you recommend sticking with the 5.5 size for the wedding band as well?

Post # 34
1160 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - USA

DaniGirl03 :  Cross me off!!! I got engaged on 5/31/18 after two years of dating. Congratulations to all the other bees on here who also got engaged this week.

IMG_37171

Post # 35
1 posts
Wannabee

This Queen Bee is waiting for her King to pop the question.  Can you add me to the list! smile 

Congrats to all the ladies being crossed off the list!! 

Post # 37
246 posts
Helper bee

Cross me off! I got engaged on the 5th of June after 5 years of dating. The ring is an Edwardian ring from the 20s with a solitaire old cut diamond and smaller diamongs on the sides. 

Post # 40
32 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all the Bees!! Holy moly! It must be proposal season!!!

Post # 41
21 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added to the list 🙂 I love Weddingbee and remember coming here years ago to drool over rings and dreaming about getting married.  Now that all that is actually happening soon I decided to  create an account!

Don’t know if anyone cares but here’s a little about us. I’ve been with my SO for about 2.5 years, lived together for 1.5 after doing long distance for a year. It hasn’t even been that long but it feels like we’ve always been together, he is my soulmate and the love of my life. I’ve basically been hoping for a proposal ever since we got together because we both knew that this is it but no ring yet… I think there’s one now though and the last time I brought up the proposal he said it’s very close now! It has to be this summer. Otherwise I’m gonna be maaad haha. I’m 25 (almost 26) and he is 28. I can’t wait 🙂 

Post # 43
30 posts
Newbee

Add me to the list please! I love watching the bride walk down the aisle with her dad <3

Post # 44
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Add me to the list please!

Post # 45
135 posts
Blushing bee

Add me to the list, please!

I have been notorious for walking by jewlery stores– stopping and gazing in my SO’s presence while stating “wow, that ring is so pretty.” My SO laughs and jokingly says “keep walking!” We are leaving for Italy on July 14, 2018 and will be travelling for just over two weeks. I keep thinking “maybe then!” … and I am going mentally CRAZY!

On my last birthday (Sept. 2017), my SO invited my mother to go shopping with him to look for my birthday present. During their one-to-one outing, he also treated her to a beautiful dinner at a nice restaurant. Fast-forward to my birthday– he surprised me with a stunning art studio, asked me to paint artwork for our home and later took me out for dinner (it was an extremely thoughtful birthday – in no way was I disappointed!) However, during dinner he casually asked “what did you think I got you?” I turned red, sipped my wine a bit quicker and stated “is it getting hot in here…?” He read my reaction and laughed. “What made you think that?!” I responded “you invited my mother to go shopping with you and treated her to a nice dinner. It was a fleeting thought!” He smiled and stated “not yet.”

I will continue to practice patience (to the best of my ability!) He is worth waiting for.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 05/28/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors