(Closed) The Waiting List 06/06/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Do you and your SO want to have children?

Yes! We already have one/them!

Yes! Only one though!

Yes! 2-3 maybe.

Yes! 3-5 maybe.

Yes! 5+

Undecided

No!

Fur-babies all the way!

Other (in case I forgot an option)

• Post # 31
    26 posts
    Newbee

Congrats to the newly engaged bees! love reading about all the proposals! 

Also, I really love the new look of the list. 

SO wants 2 but really I wouldnt an extra one or two ha ha 

Post # 32
    221 posts
    Helper bee

I love the date and starting position, so cool. Thank you for taking the time to do that

Post # 33
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  I absolutely love the new addition of what number the girl started at! What a wonderful idea. It makes the list so personalized. It would have been a lot of work for you to look up everyone! We really appreciate it 🙂

And congratulations to all of the newly engaged bees!

Post # 34
    491 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  I like that you added the dates and starting number!! I have come a long way and am now #14!! Maybe it will be lucky for me since #14 got engaged. 

SO and I have had 2 children already, but only one is living. Our 2 year old son. We’re hoping to add 1-2 if we are blessed again.

Congratulations engaged bees!!

Post # 35
    79 posts
    Worker bee

The dates are such a good idea, mrs.akjp! I changed my username from nzurikabisa, but thankfully I remember when I got put on the waiting list (#237 on 8/9/15).

My heart wants a tribe-sized family. My brain and the news tell me exactly how that will pan out for my body and our wallets. We are pretty set on having multiple kiddos, in the 3-5 range.

Post # 37
    34 posts
    Newbee

Wow! I can’t believe I’ve been on for almost a year. It doesn’t feel like it’s been nearly that long. Hopefully I’ll see something soon, our 4 year anniversary is coming up this summer, followed by my birthday. He’s made comments about how we’ll have 2 kids before he’s 30, but he’s almost 27 now and we’re still not engaged, sooo clearly not a real firm grasp on how long things take.

Post # 38
    3311 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  you are awesome to do all of the research. I for one like it. I hope it isn’t too difficult to keep up? Copy and paste every week, adjust for any changes. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by armychica06.
    Post # 39
    3311 posts
    Sugar bee

Regarding children, we are undecided. We want to have one together however there are a number of factors working against that. I already have two and he already has one. 

Post # 40
    81 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    mrs.akjp:  my date is definitely off, I took myself off the list back in 2011 and asked to be put back on again in 2013. I’ve been with my BF since 2007…

Post # 41
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    thebiz53:  Your 10 year anniversary is coming up soon, then! Have you and your boyfriend had a marriage timeline talk?

Post # 42
    12 posts
    Newbee

CONGRATS EVERYONE! 

I think I can officially request to be added to this list. I recently got some quality time in with my boyfriend’s mom and she asked if I would be interested in one of her late mother’s rings as an engagement ring. AND a couple of nights ago when I was out to dinner with the BF and his college buddy, I came back from the bathroom to walk in on them having a conversation about diamond vs. gemstone rings! Totally not your typical bro convo. 

Post # 43
    198 posts
    Blushing bee

It happened!!!! 😍 Take #145 off the list!!! We were hiking in Yosemite and I kinda had a hunch it would happen. I thought he might do it by a waterfall or something but I knew he wanted it to be private. We happened to go on this shorter hike with very few people around. I was jokingly picking up rocks from the ground and holding them up to my hand asking “what about this one.. What about this one?” And he said “what about THIS one?” and when I turned around he was holding the ring and got down on one knee. It was perfect. He did such an amazing job. Totally blown away.

Post # 44
    28 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    calikat:  congratulationS! And what a lovely “rock” 😉😀

The topic ‘The Waiting List 06/06/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors