I am older by less than a year

I am older by 1-2 years

I am older by 3-5 years

I am older by 6+ years

• Post # 4
    662 posts
    Busy bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged Bees!

The weirdest dream I’ve had about my SO was that he proposed to me with a bright neon orange diamond on a black band kind of ring. It was so strange looking LOL

Post # 5
    788 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  I haven’t actually dreamed about getting engaged or married but I dream ALL THE TIME about us having twins after we’re married. Had one about us having a boy/girl set of twins just last night!

I think this stems from me having MULTIPLE sets of twins on both sides of my family…and me really NOT wanting to have twins myself haha.

Post # 6
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Up one spot for me! Congrats to the recently engaged bees!! 

I haven’t had a dream about anything wedding related in so long I’ve forgotten all of them! Lol if I remember correctly tho, I think the last one i had was something about him fake proposing to me. 

Post # 7
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: City, State

I had a lot of these dreams!

Most recently I had a pleasant dream that he proposed.  I was not too crazy about the ring he gave me, but I didn’t care, I still loved it and it was a wonderful happy dream.

Although I’ve had a number of dreams where something’s gone wrong…  I had one where the ring was totaly not my style (too big, brown, etc) and I felt like he didn’t know me at all.

In another one we were getting married and I realized that none of my family made it to the wedding, and I was devastated.  I also was so sad I didn’t put in enough effort to make it a nice event.  Afterwards I just changed into normal clothes and hung out at a bar.  There were strangers everywhere, and no one knew it was our wedding day / people were ignoring me and crowding around my friend who was visiting from out of town instead of sharing the day with me.

Post # 8
    329 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

Please add me to this list 🙂

Weirdest dream……we’ve picked out a ring and it’s on order.  I don’t know size of center stone (however, I have suspecisions that it’s around 1 carat). My dream was that the ring came in wrong and he didn’t want to hassle the sales person and just took it because he was too excited to be engaged.  The ring was very different…a copper and almost egyptian like ring. hahaha. I remember in the dream that he proposed and put on my finger and I just kept looking down thinking, wait, this wasn’t what we ordered, do I say something? haha

ETA: I remembered in my dream that at the end of the night, I looked down and the small diamonds around it had fallen out. I spent the rest of the night looking for all the small diamonds so he could exchange the ring.  What a debacle.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  blossom78.
    Post # 9
    114 posts
    Blushing bee

I moved up two spots to 56, eeeeeek! 

All my dreams re: proposals/weddings are so weird! The most recent one was SO proposing to me with a ring made out of several layers of twisted wire and beads… It was like a tiny beaded cast for my finger. I said yes still, lol   I once had a dream that we were trying to get married inside Costco. The things my subconscious strings together for me…

Post # 10
    575 posts
    Busy bee

Dreams are so weird. 

I’ve had a dream where I was waiting at the end of the aisle for my SO to walk up the aisle… except it was his best friend that walked up instead. His best friend’s actual wife was standing with me, and starting beating me up… 

SO ODD. 

Post # 12
    449 posts
    Helper bee

I had a dream the other night about trying super hard to convince my boyfriend that we should paint a wall in our house a certain color. I wouldn’t give up on it, and spent the entire dream just talking about why the color would be perfect and how we could decorate around it. But he would never commit to it.

I told him about the dream, thinking it was just a funny dream about the house, and he pointed out that we just had a talk about marriage right before I fell asleep, and I was trying to convince him that it would be nice to be engaged soon now that we’ve bought a house together….. I really hadn’t tied that together, but it made a lot of sense.

Post # 13
    64 posts
    Worker bee

Woo-hoo i moved up a few notches…congrats to all you peeps that are on your way up the aisle.

My weirdest dream so far has been a flash mob proposal to bruno mars “marry you” in the middle of peddlers village with pink and purple glitter flying all around in the middle of fall…i guess that song is in there cause it’s on my playlist at work so I hear it 1p billion times a day…don’t get the whole flash mob thing though

Post # 14
    777 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

Congratulations new bees on your engagements! You give us waiting gals hope. Up one on the list. I know it’s coming this year but maybe I will be in the 20s before it gets here. Hopefully not but we shall see.

It’s so weird because when he and I first started dating I would always have dreams about walking down the aisle to him and about marrying him. I had never had those kind of dreams before so it was interesting and emotional. 

Post # 15
    777 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
    jesseinlove:  Costco? That is too funny. It literally made me chuckle out loud.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 06/14/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors