(Closed) The Waiting List 06/20/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How long were you two friends before you started dating?
    Less than a year. : (50 votes)
    71 %
    1 Year : (2 votes)
    3 %
    2 Years : (6 votes)
    9 %
    3 Years : (3 votes)
    4 %
    4 Years : (3 votes)
    4 %
    5 Years : (2 votes)
    3 %
    6 Years : (0 votes)
    7 Years : (1 votes)
    1 %
    8+ Years : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    55 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

Congrats to those who are engaged now!

Fun question.  My bf and I met in French class, then became argentine tango dance partners where we became good friends.  For the last 6 months of our friendship before we started dating I was beginning to think he was my gay best friend, because we hung out 3 times a week or so and he was just so wonderful to me!  He just was taking his time I guess…hope he doesn’t take so long for our engagement!

Post # 4
    50 posts
    Worker bee

Congratulations to all the engaged bees! Beautiful photos and stories.

I like this question. My boyfriend and I were best friends before we got together. Eeeeeeverybody wondered when we’d start dating, but I was afraid he didn’t like me like that and it would mess everything up. Turned out he felt the same way! Though when the poor guy asked me to be his girlfriend, he completely messed it up and thought I said no. It was adorable. 

Post # 5
    236 posts
    Helper bee

Congrats newly engaged bees!!

There wasn’t an option for we weren’t friends before. We met through friends, he asked for my number, we talked for a couple weeks and then we then we started dating. 

Post # 6
    744 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

I think this week’s proposals have my favorite rings! Such lucky ladies!

My SO and I actually met online after a good guy friend of mine threatened to create a fake account (and actually started making one while we were out one night!). So I guess we werent really friends first. We both knew one the first date! 

Post # 7
    299 posts
    Helper bee

Congrats to the all the newly engaged bees!   I love reading their proposal stories.   

I met my SO through an online dating site,  so I guess technically we were dating since the day we met.   He’s been the most wonderful man though,  and we’ve now been best friends for three years.

Post # 8
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

We are not the fastest moving people πŸ™‚ we were friends for 5 years before we started dating, but I think largely because we were never both single at the same time. We did have a pretty flirtatious dynamic though. We’ve been together since the first time we ever met up while neither of us was in a relationship πŸ™‚ has been nice.

Post # 9
    1288 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2018 - Omaha, NE

I voted for 3 years, but apparently I suck at math because when I actually calculated it, it was a year and 5 months! So let’s pretend I voted for 1 year and that I’m good at math lol…

We met in August of 2011 and started dating in January of 2013 (I was thinking 2011, 2012, 2013 = 3 years lol). We’ve now been together for almost 3 and a half years though, that one I remember! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
    2 posts
    Wannabee

Can I please be added? ☺️

Post # 11
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2020

still  hanging on to that 54 spot haha

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!

Post # 13
    73 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Congratulations newly engaged bees!! 

My boyfriend and I were friends for only a few months before we started officially dating and now we’ve been together for 10 years!! We met in college and made it official a couple months before my 19th birthday! I couldn’t ask for a better partner and friend! I’m expecting a proposal sometime this year!!! YAY

Post # 14
    492 posts
    Helper bee

Congratulations engaged bees!

Post # 15
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2018

Congrats everyone who just got engaged!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 06/20/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors