Post # 1
Welcome to the June 25, 2018 Waiting List!
This is a list of bees that are currently in relationships and are currently waiting for a proposal from their significant other. As these bees get engaged they are crossed off the list and a blurb about their engagement is posted. Each week a new list is posted to reflect new additions and recent proposals.
For more information and trivia about the waiting list and the waiting list clean up, click here: https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-waiting-list-rules-and-info/
Getting added: if you would like to be added to the list, please ask to be added in a comment below and you will show up on next week’s list!
Getting crossed off: when you become engaged, please share the happy news in a comment on the current list. Remember to inform me of your proposal or you won’t get crossed off!
These are the bees that have received proposals in the last week and are now off the waiting list.
Pnd2018 is off the list. He proposed while on a double date with their best friends while playing the song from the show they all watch together!
Bluseye is off the list. She got engaged on a trip to France.
Aelder3 is off the list after he proposed.
- Misstiff – 8/6/2012 (189)
- MissZ31 – 2/3/2014 (325)
- Diddles112230 – 12/28/2014 (193)
- Wannabemrsb – 3/15/2015 (245)
- Skaftafell – 7/20/2015 (211)
- Kaeleighr – 9/29/2015 (238)
- Kaitlynbrooke – 11/16/2015 (237)
- Hopeful2016 – 1/11/2016 (209)
- Armychica06 – 4/26/2016 (148)
- Averria – 5/23/2016 (159)
- Heartburn – 6/20/2016 (170)
- Mrsgee2bee – 8/15/2016 (175)
- Alletheottb -10/31/2016 (117)
- Mcstuffins – 11/28/2016 (135)
- Blissfulheart – 12/19/2016 (139)
- Bennybee – 1/16/2017 (144)
- Littlemisspetite – 3/13/2017 (171)
- Princessg56 – 4/3/2017 (175)
- Girlfriendphd – 5/8/2017 (120)
- Lawbee2b -5/8/2017 (122)
- Ohra – 6/5/2017 (131)
- Iomi – 7/10/2017 (129)
- Jeshicat – 7/24/2017 (133)
- Prettydetails – 8/14/2017 (147)
- Bbk8 – 8/28/2017 (149)
- Hopefulmrsm – 9/11/2017 (148)
- Catthebee – 10/2/2017 (147)
- Danigirl03 – 10/9/2017 (95)
- Milkjar – 10/30/2017 (104)
- Mermaid334 – 11/27/2017 (94)
- Itsachickenwingthing – 12/4/2017 (97)
- Honeybee4872 – 12/25/2017 (97)
- Squigglepops – 12/25/2017 (98)
- Mia07 – 01/30/2018 (92)
- lovebee15 – 01/29/2018 (94)
- TheSanguineRose – 01/29/2018 (95)
- thatswrite – 02/26/2018 (91)
- stroopwafeltaco – 02/26/2018 (93)
- poisonivy97 – 03/05/2018 (95)
- loveatthefinishline -03/05/2018 (96)
- simplebee92 – 03/05/2018 (97)
- mariaalibina – 03/05/2018 (98)
- gagal2016 – 03/12/2018 (98)
- dilynrae – 03/12/2018 (100)
- BlueWngdAngel – 03/19/2018 (99)
- futurebeachsider79 – 03/19/2018 (100)
- mel1908 – 03/19/2018 (101)
- cantwait2bmrse – 03/26/2018 (103)
- mishastarlene – 03/26/2018 (104)
- mtrinh1 – 03/26/2018 (105)
- halehann – 03/26/2018 (107)
- rolypoly – 03/26/2018 (108)
- ceecee123 – 03/26/2018 (109)
- beejaymes – 03/26/2018 (110)
- marlos – 04/02/2018 (111)
- barleybunny – 04/02/2018 (112)
- beehappy123 – 04/09/2018 (112)
- moonandstarsxx – 04/16/2018 (71)
- ariellelv – 04/23/2018 (71)
- lina93 – 04/23/3018 (72)
- daisymaewaiting – 04/23/2018 (74)
- alliebear2289 – 04/23/2018 (75)
- jetsetbee2 – 04/23/2018 (76)
- manderzbee – 04/23/2018 (77)
- lildr – 04/23/2018 (78)
- katecod12 – 04/30/2018 (80)
- greeneyedbride123 – 04/30/2018 (81)
- bluebee1208 – 05/07/2018 (82)
- Cruzer – 05/07/2018 (83)
- bumblegirl – 05/07/2018 (84)
- Watermelon2426 – 05/07/2018 (85)
- azallie – 05/07/2018 (86)
- futureslindy – 05/21/2018 (85)
- nikke2bee – 05/21/2018 (86)
- AlexiaMichelle – 05/21/2018 (87)
- lyfe_girl – 05/21/2018 (88)
- bezzy – 05/21/2018 (89)
- emmalicious – 05/21/2018 (90)
- dreamer925 – 05/21/2018 (91)
- twocaratpeony – 05/28/2018 (92)
- enfrancais – 05/28/2018 (93)
- youmaysayimadreamer – 06/11/2018 (86)
- ksks9876 – 06/11/2018 (87)
- cream – 06/11/2018 (88)
- queenbee71 – 06/11/2018 (89)
- londonanne – 06/11/2018 (90)
- pianoplayingbee – 06/11/2018 (92)
- canadianbee91 – 06/11/2018 (93)
- danishpastry – 06/11/2018 (94)
- rockinchica77 – 06/18/2018 (93)
- npcps – 06/18/2018 (94)
- kimmykat04 – 06/18/2018 (95)
- lalueverson – 06/18/2018 (96)
- stay – 06/18/2018 (97)
- soothladywine – 06/18/2018 (98)
- elizabee17 – 06/18/2018 (99)
- newgreenbee – 06/18/2018 (100)
- iferean – 06/18/2018 (101)
- doggolover – 06/25/2018 NEW!!
- chrispy – 06/25/2018 NEW!!
- bedazzler – 06/25/2018 NEW!!
Post # 2
This week’s question:
Do you have a dream proposal idea? Do you have a proposal idea you would hate?
Have you shared with your SO?
Post # 3
- Wedding: July 2021 - British Columbia, Canada
Congrats, bees! 🙂
My SO knows that anything too public, or with too many people involved, isn’t really my style. He’s a pretty private person as well, so this works perfectly. I’m an avid surfer and hiker, something that involved one of my passions is something I’ve always dreamed about. Also, if he wanted to go the route of a pet proposal, that would be pretty sweet!
For a dream proposal… I guess one where the moment just feels absolutely “right” to both of us – where we’re in sync, content and relaxed, not overly emotional. Maybe at the summit of our next big volcano climb? With lots of endorphins and the opportunity to feel as though we’re standing on top of the world together?
Horror proposal would be one where it takes so long to happen that it feels like the only reason it’s come to fruition is due to my nagging, or a sense of obligation on his part. Definitely lots of people knowing it was coming before me, that would turn me off. Or one done in a public setting with only his family present – not to say they’re not fantastic people, but I prefer to share big news with people on my own terms. And certainly not in food – I hoover everything down so fast I’d eat my ring 😂
Post # 4
DaniGirl03 : hi there!
Long time lurker and first time poster. I have been following this list for over a year!! And I would love to be added to the list! We have designed a ring and now I am (not so) patiently waiting for it!
As for my dream proposal….I would love something romantic and thoughtful!
As for my nightmare….I guess it would be a half assed proposal where he makes no attempt to make it special or about us as a couple!
Good luck to all those on the list!
Post # 5
Congrats bees! Such gorgeous rings!
I don’t think I actually have a dream proposal, I just want it to come from the heart. We always walk our dog up to the gorgeous park and just one day after work would be perfect for me, very us.
A nightmare would be anywhere in public. I see people get engaged at baseball games all the time and I’m like no no no I couldn’t bear that.
Post # 6
- Wedding: October 2019 - City, State
A dream proposal is just that it is happening! It’s a big enough gesture to propose in any way. Nightmare proposal? You all ever seen that episode of Portlandia where Lance proposes to Nina? Probably that. Lollll.
Post # 7
Congratulations to all the engaged!! Your rings are beautiful!!
For my dream proposal: Actually 4th of July on the boat under the fireworks (I LOVE fireworks! and boats!). Plus both of our families are always down there, so taking the boat out by ourselves, getting that moment, and then coming back to celebrate with both families would be perfect!
He knows I like fireworks, and would love to be propsed to over the 4th weekend, but I don’t think the ring will be ready by then. So I’m guessing it will come someother time!
My nightmare: doing it at a baseball game or something. It’s just too public and I really want my family to know before a bunch of strangers do!
Post # 8
My SO knows I really don’t like public proposals or all of our friends or family there. Other than that, I think I’d be fine with any type of proposal! I don’t have a big dream proposal in my head… ok maybe the zoo since that is my favorite and we’ve spent several anniversaries there
Post # 9
I don’t have strong feelings about the proposal, but I do hope it’s something special! I’d be happy with a public proposal or one with friends and family or one that’s intimate. My nightmare proposal? I’ve been married before, and that guy proposed right after we had sex. I didn’t even have clothes on. It was awful.
Post # 10
My dream proposal would be at a picnic on our land where we’re going to be building our home and our future. I’m ridiculously excited about the land it’s officially ours on July 8th!!! But honestly any proposal would make me happy, even if the ring was tied to his penis with TP. I would just mercilessly tell the story while laughing for the rest of our lives. He’s joked about doing that. But I also know that this is something really important to him. That a proposal story in his mind should be something that suits you as a couple and is a special private moment. To him it’s his statement that he chooses me for the rest of his life, and it should reflect the importance of that moment.
My nightmare proposal would be anything involving a jumbotron. Just nope, I want the moment to be intimate and special and a stadium full of people is neither.
Post # 11
lyfe_girl : ewww! That’s my new nightmare proposal! I want to change my answer. Sorry bee!
Post # 12
kimmykat024 : it’s okay! This one will be better, I’m sure 😀
Post # 13
My dream proposal would be something to do with Disney. Like Disney music, or movie, just something really special. He knows I love downtown of my city, so something with that would be awesome. Nightmare proposal, probably Jumbotron or sporting event. I love sports, but that’s too much anxiety for me.
Post # 14
Congratulations to the newly engaged bees! Your rings are beautiful!!!!
I used to have a “dream proposal” but at this point, I’m so in love with my SO that he could propose in bed first thing in the morning with no one around or he could propose in front of 3,000 people and I would be just as happy… EXCEPT the worst proposal… at someone else’s wedding or wedding event (rehersal dinner, shower, etc.)
Post # 15
- Wedding: August 2020 - Hampton, VA
My dream proposal would include him having something planned to say. Getting down on one knee while he says it all. Maybe with him tearing up a little (so not going to happen). haha
I don’t prefer big public things but if he did it like that, I’d be okay with it. More people to celebrate in the moment with! If he did it at home in our backyard or shoot, even in the bathroom or something, I’d be elated. I hope he includes my daughter, but I’m also cool with it just being the two of us.
A disaster proposal to me, would just be if we dropped the ring, or lost it, or we fought right before/after I guess.