(Closed) The Waiting List – 06/25/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 31
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Dream proposal: As an introverted person, I would love something private and romantic, vacation would be ideal. 

Nightmare: Restaurant/public proposal with a “secret” photographer would be mortifying for me. 

Post # 32
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - City, State

nikke2bee :  OMG the secret photographer- I told my boyfriend heck no to that one! There’s plenty of time for an engagement shoot later- I want the proposal to be just between us.

Post # 33
1296 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Can I be added as well?

I probably won’t be engaged for another 3 weeks, but my dream proposal would be him handing me the keys to a beat up old pickup truck with the ring on the keychain or in the glove box. He’s been teaching me to drive a stick and we love gravel/off roading. We also do a lot of car repairs together, so the truck would be a great project for us.

We also met doing quiz bowl in high school, and we just recently won a $250 cash prize for our bar room trivia, so when they actually present us the cash would be great too. We’re low-key people, so I wouldn’t expect him to do it publicly.

Post # 34
165 posts
Blushing bee

Did we get any 4th of July proposals here??

Post # 36
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

DaniGirl03 :  oh no Dani! That’s awful. I’m so sorry. Do you need any help with maintaining the list in the meantime to make it easier when you get a computer? Let me know and if I can I will gladly assist.

Post # 38
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - City, State

Sorry to hear that you have been made redundant Dani, what a horrible shock. I hope you are ok and that things work themselves out. X

Post # 39
768 posts
Busy bee

Hi can I please be added to the list?

My Boyfriend or Best Friend put deposit down on my gorgeous custom ring yesterday so I guess I am now officially waiting! He is such a wee dear.. ☺️

So weird that it all now just feels so normal, something that I always worried just wouldn’t happen for me. He has made it so easy. 

Post # 40
105 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to those off the list! My dream proposal is having SO propose while we are in Italy next month, particularly the night we are in the Tuscan countryside. I’m 99% certain this is what SO is planning anyway, so about 6 weeks to go!! Not that I’m counting or anything. 

Post # 42
2085 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

DaniGirl03 :  Aw man, I went through that last year. Luckily I had an inkling that it was coming, so I had already started looking and I recieved a wonderful severance (7mos). So I interviewed anywhere I could but also enjoyed a month at the lake house! 

Good luck to you! It sounds like you will be just fine! 

Post # 43
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

nikke2bee :  Ooof me too. Private please!!!!

Post # 44
17 posts
Newbee

Please add me! I feel like I’ve been waitin 100 years! Technically only 4 but long enough!

Post # 45
253 posts
Helper bee

DaniGirl03 :  Sorry to hear that, unfortunately this corporate stuff happens. But with your education and experience you will find another job and who knows, maybe it will be a better one:) 

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 06/25/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors