(Closed) The Waiting List 07/11/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Will you be wearing white on your wedding day?
    Yes! : (25 votes)
    41 %
    No! : (8 votes)
    13 %
    Off-white : (15 votes)
    25 %
    Undecided : (13 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 16
    2124 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

To the bees who just got engaged: gorgeous, gorgeous rings! I love the destination proposals and the at-home PJ one. How cool. sunflowers121: great manicure.

Post # 17
    286 posts
    Helper bee

Such romantic proposals. Congrats bees!

Post # 18
    2124 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

mrs.akjp:  Oh yes, it has been made clear to me that I am no longer a blushing bride who needs to hide her face in modesty (until my husband unveils and claims me. LOL.) because I have been married and therefore know the mysteries of the marriage bed.

I could give a crap about that stuff. I’m wearing the veil because I like the look.

Post # 19
    1350 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

mrs.akjp:  No worries!! ๐Ÿ™‚  Thanks soooo much!!!!

Post # 20
    744 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

MrsFrog2Be :  I can’t believe people have said that to you! That’s so rude!

Post # 21
    744 posts
    Busy bee

kandykane1 :  Congrats! I always get so excited when I see someone who’s been on the list awhile get engaged! I did a happy little jig for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
    744 posts
    Busy bee

I will be wearing blush, and it will be tea length. Everyone who knows me knows white and I don’t get along well. I some how manage to ruin everything white the first time I wear it! Fingers crossed I think it’s coming in the next week or two!!!

Post # 23
    1350 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

whoami :  Thank you!  You’re so sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
    1089 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

I have my dress already, from a previous relationship but my Grandmother paid for it and I love it, plus she’s no longer with us. I just have to make sure I fit in it next time around lol oh and it’s of white ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 25
    234 posts
    Helper bee

Thanks for keeping me on!

I don’t know yet. I definitely want some white on my gown. I keep thinking of how Sarah Jessica Parker wore a black wedding gown at her wedding to Matthew Brodrick. Now she has given a few interviews saying she regrets it and it was a horrible mistake! I don’t want to regret not wearing white. How many other times in your life will you end up wearing an all-white gown?

Post # 26
    129 posts
    Blushing bee

Add me, please!

Post # 27
    50 posts
    Worker bee

I toyed with the idea of wearing a non-traditional colour, but I think in the end I’ll be wearing white. I definitely have my heart set on bright red shoes though!!

Post # 28
    492 posts
    Helper bee

Congratulations engaged bees!!! Holding steady at #14!!

Post # 29
    492 posts
    Helper bee

I definitely think I will be wearing a cream or pink gown. I think white looks wishy washy on me. 

Post # 30
    369 posts
    Helper bee

I am also a redhead which brings along with it the very pale skin. I have a dress that has off-white lace on the bodice and it looks wonderful! I feel I will probably choose an ivory or off-white color when it comes time to pick out my gown, stark white just does not work with my skin tone at all!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 07/11/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors