(Closed) The Waiting List 07/11/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Will you be wearing white on your wedding day?
    Yes! : (25 votes)
    41 %
    No! : (8 votes)
    13 %
    Off-white : (15 votes)
    25 %
    Undecided : (13 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 31
    7 posts
    Newbee

I’d like to be added! I’ve been lurking for a while, but my SO just told me the other day that he’s got a plan for a proposal in the works, so I’m officially waiting! 🙂 

Post # 32
    1172 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

I’d like to be added, please! We’ve been discussing a proposal since February and saw the jeweler in late February for him to start the ring design process. laughing I believe he’s had the ring for a couple of months and has told me it will be before the end of the summer, so I’m anxiously waiting (and trying SUPER hard not to snoop!) LOL

Post # 33
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

I left it as undecided. Ideally I’d prefer pale blue or silver, but I don’t have any really strong objections to white; it looks fairly well on me, but I wear formal dresses fairly often (I go to 2-3 balls a year), and blues, silvers and reds tend to look the best on me.

Post # 34
    744 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Take 116 off the list! We’re engaged! We had a date night planned with a sight seeing cruise by the Gateway Arch and dinner at the Budwiser Brew House. After a series of unfortunate events right out of a romantic comedy trying to get to the dock on time the cruise was canceled due to high water levels! We were running late and couldn’t help but laugh after everything. So we went to dinner anyway then since the weather had cleared up we went for a walk through downtown to the Arch and he proposed in the grass in front of the Arch! 

Post # 35
    2130 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

whoami :  That is a stunning ring! Would you mind sharing some info about it?

Post # 36
    744 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

mimivac :  Thanks! It’s a morganite from deBebians. The Morganite is 2.79 ct and the diamond halo on on the bands add up to .50 ct

Post # 37
    70 posts
    Worker bee

mrs.akjp :  Hello! I am new here to The Wedding Bee and just stumbled onto the list. I would love to be added onto it please.

Post # 38
    66 posts
    Worker bee

I would like to be added to the list, please!

Post # 39
    252 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

Could you please take #101 off the list? We broke up.

Post # 40
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Please take 70 off 💜

The topic ‘The Waiting List 07/11/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors