(Closed) The Waiting List 07/13/15

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: How long were you dating before you started talking seriously about marriage?

Before we started officially dating

Within a month of dating

1-3 months of dating

4-6 months of dating

7 months to a year of dating

1-3 years of dating

4-8 years of dating

9+ years of dating

Marriage is clearly where we're headed but for whatever reason we haven't/don't really talk about it

• Post # 31
    1685 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

205 and still 205… I joined last week. 😜

I’m not sure how the list works so no idea what number ill be… I assume as girls get engaged I move down?

I have no idea when it’ll be. We talk about it and he says its going to happen soon. We will see. 

Post # 32
    96 posts
    Worker bee

I think I was a little over 180 when put on the list, now at 145! I’ve only been on maybe a month or two though. I am really hoping that it will happen by the time that I get to 80 or 90!

Post # 33
    107 posts
    Blushing bee

#58- Hello 50s!  

I think I was 180 when I first got on the list, but that was before the “spring cleanup” where I moved up to the 70s (I think).  I know my ring was purchased two weeks ago (but I have NO idea where it is right now- we live together and I do a lot of the cleaning.  Where is it hiding?).  

My boyfriend is very “slow and steady,” so I have no idea when it will be.  We went to a couple baseball games last weekend and he joked about a jumbotron proposal (my personal nightmare), so it must be on his mind.  I’ll guess I’ll be in the low 40s/mid-to-high 30s.

Post # 34
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

I think I was low 190s when I started currently 162, I’m going to guess high 150’s when I get off (going to guess158) I know its happening on our trip leaving next week just don’t know what day of the 17 were there! Hopefully sooner than later πŸ™‚

Post # 35
    2 posts
    Wannabee

Can I be added to the list? Please and thank you!

Sorry for the previous post, I’m still trying to figure out how to use the site.

Post # 36
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

I’m currently 49,I think I was around 160 when I was added last fall,and I *hope* I’ll be 35 or so when we get engaged.I know the top of the list moves much slower,so with our timeline of the end of this year it might work.And if it’s sooner I will only be happier πŸ˜€ I hope to have about a year and a half to plan a wedding!

Post # 37
    168 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    PandaBurr:  I can count to schfifty five!

Post # 38
    209 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    Sukii:  Thank you! I think I will. I LOVE SanguineBride lol! Thanks IveBeenDreaming!

Post # 39
    64 posts
    Worker bee

Wow i moved up a bit. Congrats to all you lucky bee’s that made it off the list

Post # 41
    209 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    IveBeenDreaming:  Ooh, good point. I suppose “bride” is a bit of a misnomer at this point. I’ll just kind of dream for a while. Point is, props for the cool username idea. πŸ˜€

Post # 42
    44 posts
    Newbee

Can I be added, please?

I’ll take a wild guess and say I’ll be off at 119. 

Post # 43
    80 posts
    Worker bee

I started at 162 last fall,   I am now 45.  I’m guessing I’ll be about #15 before it happens

Post # 44
    34 posts
    Newbee

I’m a long time lurker, finally made an account. Can I be added to the list please?

The topic ‘The Waiting List 07/13/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors