(Closed) The Waiting List – 07/23/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 31
201 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!!!

Holding steady at number 7!! Lucky number 7?!?!?! YES, even though I have the coolest last name and his is very plain I would be so lucky to share his last name with him!!

Post # 32
76 posts
Worker bee

littlemisspetite :  I know what you mean about being a little attached to your last name. I like the idea of adding it as another middle name. That way I don’t lose that little, annoying, part of me.

Post # 33
76 posts
Worker bee

mickeynicki :  If it makes you feel any better, my Kindergarteners say my 11 letter, 3 syllable last name better than their parents do. wink

Post # 34
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

You can take me off the list! My fiancé proposed on a trip to Iceland! 🙂

Post # 36
24 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all the newly engaged! I plan on taking his last name I am a medical professional so it won’t be the most simple transition, however I love the tradition. 

Post # 37
2080 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

pianoplayingbee :  Beautiful!! Congratulations!! Do you have a close up of the ring? It looks amazing! 

Post # 38
4 posts
Wannabee

MY boyfriend proposed to me today… he was going to wait for another 2 months until we go to Italy but told me he had had it for 2 weeks already and just couldnt wait any longer and got down on one knee in the Middle of our bedroom! Haha 

i dont want to take a picture as it doesnt fit and need it resizing.

Am delighted and so excited getting married now.

Please remove me from the list 😍

Post # 42
16 posts
Newbee

Hi all.

Congrats to those lucky ones with aring on their finger now!!!! Good luck to those still waiting. 

We have been together for 5.5 years and i am (im)patiently waiting; the ring is in the house for months. 

I don’t think I will legally take his name due to professional reasons. I am considering using his name outside of work though. 

I hadn’t considered the second middle name option so I might need to give that some consideration. Thanks Bee’s

Good luck everyone. 

Post # 43
54 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the list!

As for taking his last name, I’ve always joked that he should take mine. (I’ve been a stringer for most of my dating life and I was selective about who I’d call my boyfriend. Ridiculous, I know, as it’s usually the guy that is the stringer).

I know he wants me to take his last name and when I decided on my own that I would take his last name, that’s when I knew for sure that he was the one I wanted to share my life with!

Post # 44
2080 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

You can take me off the list! He proposed on our patio on Friday!! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 07/23/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors