(Closed) The Waiting List 07/25/2016

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Where would your dream honeymoon take place?
    On a beach : (35 votes)
    34 %
    In the woods : (6 votes)
    6 %
    Out of the country : (37 votes)
    36 %
    Close to home : (3 votes)
    3 %
    A "Stay-cation" : (1 votes)
    1 %
    On a cruise ship : (7 votes)
    7 %
    Somewhere like Vegas : (3 votes)
    3 %
    Someplace like Disneyland/Disneyworld : (6 votes)
    6 %
    Other (describe below!!) : (4 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

Im still waiting! SO dislocated his shoulder on Saturday, so has an impromptu/forced 2 week holiday from work. I hinted that he could suprise me if he did it on a weekday on his time off, as he wants to catch me off guard! All i got was a cheeky smile he gives me everytime i bring it up lately. 

We would love to go stay in Byron Bay for our honeymoon (if you arent in Australia, look it up. Its a beautiful place). A relaxed beach town, and some beautiful private villas to  stay in, and warm weather! We havnt been there before together, he has never been. Id love to make it a special place and go back every year. 

Post # 4
    13 posts
    Newbee

My SO and I have had our honeymoon planned out for ages. We want to go on a road trip from our current city through Atlantic Canada, ending in St. John’s NL (the city where we met). 

Thanks for adding me to the list and a big congrats to Cenbee!

Post # 5
    202 posts
    Helper bee

mrs.akjp :  I love Vegas, too, but I want to do something a bit more private and relaxing. Ideally, and if money was no object (yeah, right) I would do like a villa or something at some island resort, you know? With a private beach, and a private pool (in case I’m not in the mood for the beach today), and a hot tub. Maybe like a chef, too, lol. 

It doesn’t HAVE to be a tropical location, so it could be a like a cute cabin or something, but then I start thinking about a secluded cabin in the woods and get paranoid. But if there’s a hot tub I could be swayed, lol. 

Congrats to Cenbee and thanks for adding me to the list! The Waiting begins! 

Post # 6
    1537 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

I really want a trip to Yellowstone but I think he would prefer Thailand or somewhere equally exotic. He just knows I would hate being cooped up on an island even the luxurious ones in the Maldives. I need to go on an adventure rather than relax. 

Post # 7
    27 posts
    Newbee

Boyfriend or Best Friend and I have already discussed Greece for our honeymoon.  I’ve wanted it in Santorini for years now, and he is all for European vacations!

Although, part of us wants a destination wedding in Italy, so we’ll see what happens with travel plans if that happens. I’m split between a destination wedding or staying close to home.

Post # 8
    459 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

New bee, please add me! 

We’ve talked about getting married next year, and went ring shopping this weekend, so the waiting is official ๐Ÿ™‚

Definitely a beach honeymoon! Love having the option to be lazy or active as the mood strikes. 

Post # 9
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2020

Sitting still at 50!! Please keep me on!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWLY ENGAGED BEES!!

Post # 10
    2130 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

Definitely somewhere far, far away for a honeymoon! Boyfriend or Best Friend has enough miles for 2 business class tickets anywhere in the world and we are currently contemplating where to go. Not sure I should mention that we might want to wait until a “special occassion” to take that vacation though. I am currently in the “not really talking about it” category as far as proposals go.

Post # 11
    50 posts
    Worker bee

Congratulations Cenbee!

We’d love to go to Iceland for our honeymoon! We don’t do well with heat (like, at all), and we could see the Northern Lights! 

Post # 12
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

I chose cruise and other. Other being a long train ride. While we enjoy the relaxing type holidays, we’re both a little happier when we have a constant stream of new places to briefly visit. We’re also just fans of traveling slowly in itself. The where is the real thing now ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
    15 posts
    Newbee

I’ve seen the rings: engagement AND wedding band!!!  THEY’RE FREAKING GORGEOUS. Pear-shaped, which is my favorite. 

He wanted to make sure I liked them but he is not quite ready to propose. (I told him he’s such a tease, lol.) He’s waiting for some “special” moment. I have no idea WHEN that will be. I’m cool, though. I can wait. #LoveMeSomeHim

Post # 14
    234 posts
    Helper bee

Huge congratulations to kandykane1! I personally would love a Disney honeymoon but I think my man is pooped out on Disney.

Post # 15
    871 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

mrs.akjp :  Could I be added to the waiting list please? ๐Ÿ˜€

The topic ‘The Waiting List 07/25/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors