(Closed) The Waiting List 07/25/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Where would your dream honeymoon take place?

On a beach

In the woods

Out of the country

Close to home

A "Stay-cation"

On a cruise ship

Somewhere like Vegas

Someplace like Disneyland/Disneyworld

Other (describe below!!)

• Post # 31
    202 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    blondeambition0302 :  That was my plan, too! Welcome to the list πŸ™‚

Post # 32
    927 posts
    Busy bee

#90…take me off the list please..I am engaged!!! Posted my dream come true proposal about two weeks ago πŸ™‚

Post # 33
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

Take #105 off the list! I’m engaged!!!

Post # 34
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

Congratulations, Bees!

Post # 37
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

Congratulations to all of the newly engaged bees! πŸ™‚

View original reply
    futuremrsjisa :  Extra congratulations to you! I’ve been following your posts from the beginning, and am so happy that you’ve found love with Mr. Right.

View original reply
    mrs.akjp :  Thanks so much for keeping the list! Any news/updates on your end?

Post # 38
    54 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

Cross me off! I’m engaged. The story (quick version) is on the engagement board. πŸ™‚ no ring selfie yet because I totally forgot! 

Post # 41
    11 posts
    Newbee

Add me to the list! Fingers crossed for an August proposal! 

Post # 42
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2018

Holy shit, everyone’s getting engaged this week!  Congrats. πŸ™‚

Post # 43
    38 posts
    Newbee

Hi all! You can take me off too! I came home last week to a scavenger hunt that ended in a ring! It’s been a great whirlwind πŸ™‚ 

Post # 44
    26 posts
    Newbee

Congrats to everyone who got engaged!! I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more!!

Update on my situation: due to some career changes my BF is making, the timeline now means an October proposal is the latest it could happen to have min. 6 months to plan and give notice to any Catholic parish.

I saw he looked at the rings I had sent him (last September) a couple of weeks ago, and last weekend he came over to my place and had 3 different styles pulled up on his phone and asked my opinion! He also said “Don’t get too excited thinking I got overnight shipping or anything…” (UGH) BUT I’m happy it’s def. on his radar. 

We moved into the same apartment complex and building about 3 weeks ago. We’re literally neighbors now and it’s so nice to be  so close. Both of our leases are for 1 year, but if everything goes according to plan he/we would be moved out in April or so.

He keeps bringing up honeymoon and future talk, so I think his head is def. in the right place. My birthday is next month…and I’m trying not to get my hopes up, which is hard of course. So I’ll try to keep being patient, knowing it should be happening sooner rather than later!

Good luck to all of the other ladies!!

Post # 45
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
    kittymama8 :  Hey, now you at least know generally when it will happen!  That’s awesome.  I know mine will happen before the end of August.  It’s pretty exciting talking about this stuff with your fh. πŸ™‚

View original reply
    Peppermint14 :  Oh my god, share details! I love scavenger hunt proposals.  And congrats. 

I really thought my fh was going to propose last night. We went downtown and walked around a lot, ate out, got gelato.  And I know he has the ring.  No go, though.  I am pretty hopeful it’s happening this weekend, though, since he has off work and both our immediate families + extended families will be in town on Sunday.   alskdjfa;ls the anticipation is intense right now!!  I’m trying so hard to just focus on the moment and enjoy our last days/weeks just-dating but it’s hard when I know it’s coming soon.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 07/25/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors