(Closed) The Waiting List – 07/30/2018

posted 12 months ago in Waiting
Post # 31
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Take me off the list, as of a month ago! He proposed at home while making dinner (couldn’t even wait until dessert like he had planned), and it was so romantic and so us!  

Post # 33
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

Congrats to everybody who has gotten engaged recently! <3

My time is offiially coming VERY soon. I dropped off my sapphire at the jeweler to be set on Friday afternoon. I told the jeweler to only communicate with my boyfriend about shipping the completed ring, but they did give me a timeline of the middle of next week for shipping.

Which means by the end of next week, he’ll have the ring.

Post # 34
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Can I join? I’m going to be on marriage #2. My SO and I are a widow and widower with 3 kids each. So, yes, we are The Brady Bunch! We have been discussing buying a house in winter, but he wants to be engaged before we do it. So I guess that means I’m waiting. I have given him a general idea of ring styles I like, but I’m leaving the details to him. Trying not to go crazy in the meantime!

Post # 35
3590 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

The ring is IN THE HOUSE! I’m officially VERY waiting lol. 

I had a first look at my first wedding and it was super awkward lol. But we weren’t a very romantic couple and he was only getting married to keep me from walking (although, not what he told me or I wouldnt have said yes). SO is really sweet, sentimental and romantic so a first look with him would be really special. Plus, I think it would help with some of the jitters and I love the pictures!

Post # 36
140 posts
Blushing bee

Please add me to the waiting list! He purchase the ring 3 weeks ago, but I’ll have to wait for a proposal until after we make the trip to my hometown for my parents blessing and that won’t until the end of September or October so who knows when I’ll actually get the proposal! I’m so excited, but trying to stay calm!

Post # 37
101 posts
Blushing bee

Please take me off the list 😃 My fiancé proposed to me two weeks ago while on vacation in Spain after a beautiful dinner! Couldn’t be more happy! 

Post # 38
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Queens, NY

lina93 :  Congratulations!! How beautiful!! I absolutely adored Spain when I went. What town were you in?

Post # 39
101 posts
Blushing bee

catthebee37 :  Thank you!  We went to Madrid, Barcelona and finished off in Tenerife where he proposed! Spain is so lovely, we will definitely be planning a return trip!

Post # 40
1001 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

I’d like to join the list, if possible. 🙂

Post # 41
140 posts
Blushing bee

lina93 :  Congrats! My hunny and I fell in love with Spain last year.It was our first overseas trip together. Your proposal sounds like an Ed Sheeran album lol (Songs: Bacrelona and Tenerife Sea)

Post # 42
114 posts
Blushing bee

I’d like to be added to the list!

Post # 43
251 posts
Helper bee

Has anyone heard from DaniGirl03 lately?

Post # 45
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

DaniGirl03 :  OMG hope she is better and for a speedy, full recovery!

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 07/30/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors