(Closed) The Waiting List – 07/30/2018

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 46
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

To respond to the first look question, I don’t think I want one, unless my SO feels super strongly about it. I am an extremely superstitious Italian, and would never want him to see me before walking down the aisle. On top of that, I have been dreaming of the look he will have on his face when he sees me walking… I would never ever in this worls want to take that away by doing a first look. 

Quick update: I had just returned home from my run on Saturday morning, when the jeweler called him, asking him to go pickup the ring sometime this week. IT’S GETTING REAL!!! I wonder how long he will make me wait after 🙂 I tend to think not so much, but who knows…

Post # 47
1722 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Please add me.  We have booked our venue and have been looking at rings,  but for personal reasons,  I don’t expect a formal proposal until early next spring. 

Post # 49
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

DaniGirl03 :  Omg that is really a big scare you have overcome! I had viral meningitis too, which is much less severe than bacterial, and the whole thing was a very scary experience!!! Glad to hear she (and you) are doing a lot better. Enjoy your bed, you deserved it!!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 07/30/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors