The Waiting List – 08/27/2018

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

I would love to have a small wedding, but we’re already over 100 people with our ABSOLUTELY “MUST INVITE” people… so it’ll probably be closer to 150 or 200 by the time we include al the “should invite” people sealed

Post # 17
162 posts
Blushing bee

After a little over a year on the waiting list you can finally cross me off! My SO finally proposed last weekend after over 7 years together and having the ring hidden in our apartment for 10 months! So excited that this moment is finally here!!

IMG_5418

Post # 18
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Finger Lakes, NY

View original reply
prettydetails :  OOOH!!! Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and I’m happy it has happened for you at last.

Post # 19
252 posts
Helper bee

We want something beautiful and big but not guest-big, if that makes sense! Under 100 for sure, and probably keeping it to family and very close friends only.

Post # 20
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Vineyard in Italy

View original reply
prettydetails :  Congratulations!!! Such a gorgeous ring!!!

My one ring is in the house as of today, and I can’t wait to call my bf my fiancé!!! After a horrible story of fake proposals with my abusive ex… I finally can be happy with the loml!!! I feel… liberated and super excited ❤️ !!! I am out for a run now to blow off some excitement!!!

Post # 21
193 posts
Blushing bee

We are thinking of doing a small wedding in Tuscany and a fun party in New York for all the friends who won’t be able to come.

Post # 22
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
catthebee37 :  Thank you!! Yes, finally! I was so surprised to learn it was in the apartment the whole time!!! I don’t know what I would have done if I had accidentally found it! It was totally worth the wait though.

View original reply
futuremrsbee83 :  thank you! 🙂

Post # 23
75 posts
Worker bee

Oh dear, I broke into the 30s. I didn’t think I would still be on the list. We had a nice discussion about rings and the wedding today so hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

Our wedding will probably be under 100 people. The people I want to invite is about 60 people, and his family is much smaller than mine. 

Post # 24
193 posts
Blushing bee

Ladies ladies… ring is here and I have no idea when I will have her!!! Hard not to wonder.

Post # 25
252 posts
Helper bee

Well my wait wasn’t very long! Cross me off!! He proposed this morning on the beach. It was rainy and windy and I suggested we go another day, but he INSISTED we go today. Our umbrella almost blew away, we got rained out and had to run back up to the car, but it was amazingly perfect and makes for a great story! ❤️

Post # 26
695 posts
Busy bee

I’m off the list!! 

The wee pet completely surprised me in the kitchen at home on Monday morning (it was a public holiday). It was so simple and sweet. So happy and excited!!

Post # 27
98 posts
Worker bee

I’m off the list!! My fiancé (!) proposed last week in Italy! He rented out Galileo’s villa in the hills outside of Florence, a perfect location because we spent hours looking at the stars on our first date. He hired a photographer to capture every moment. I’m still over the moon!

Post # 29
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Finger Lakes, NY

I WAS RIGHT!!! Take me off the list please! We went to take photos at a little beach and park nearby, one of the first ever places we went together, and he kept on asking if I wanted to go to this place and that place to take some photos and finally as we were sitting there on this rock, he asks if I want to head back down to take photos again nearer to the water. I said sure and he popped up and then helped me up and I started walking away cause I had JUST GIVEN UP. After I got a few steps away, he called out to me just a simple “hey babe?”

I turned around and he was on one knee with the ring out and he asked “will you marry me?”

it was very simple, but super sweet. Naturally I busted up laughing and eventually asked if he was gonna make me put the ring on.

Post # 30
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - City, State

View original reply
catthebee37 :  YAYYY! I’ve been waiting to see this!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors